prmdc

Vehicle Crews MIA

Guys....

so have finally figured out how to import vehicles from other Mods V-pleased with myself (I suspect this maybe by pure luck!),

everything looks good, but when the vehicle arrives from off map, there is no crew!

Secondly (and i'm still searching the forum for this) there is no siren?

:gruebel:

Thanks

if I remember correctly you have to edit the lafirestation script and put in which fire fighters you want to be allowed in the truck. as for the siren not being there I have no clue unfortantly, when ever I added a vehicle to a game it always had one.

Are you sure that you are transfering everything?

For the siren, open up LASiren, add a line like "const char PROTO_VEHICLENAME[] = "mod:prototype path";

Then go down and find a line like "StrCompare(v.GetPrototypeFileName(), PROTO_ATF_CV) == 0 ||" for a vehicle with the same siren you want for the new one, and add the line "StrCompare(v.GetPrototypeFileName(), PROTO_VEHICLENAME) == 0 ||"

For the crew, you have to edit the XML file to allow which crew are available to add to the vehicle, and you can either make a default number that will always be selected, or have the vehicle be empty so you can click on which crew you want.