scrivs

Welfordshire Mod (in progress)

287 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Water Carrier/Tanker have a roof monitor/deck gun?

• Yes
    • No

Another update for you.

Rambleside Community First Responders.

As like the majority of CFR's in the UK, there are no blue lights/sirens on the vehicle.

The CFR's will be based at residential houses on the map, and will have the parking script.

post-370-0-45057300-1373824111_thumb.png

Another update for you.

Rambleside Community First Responders.

As like the majority of CFR's in the UK, there are no blue lights/sirens on the vehicle.

The CFR's will be based at residential houses on the map, and will have the parking script.

Will the CFR car have hazard lights?

nice! were are you getting all the names of places haha :laugh:

They are loosley based on real places. For example Rambleside is based on Ambleside in the Lake District.

Fireman Sam used to be awesome now it's gone all political correct and 'you should help your community'. What happened to teaching fire safety!

Anyhow, i'm glad this will be coming out in the near future. I'm going to love having to send medics to ramble along Rambleside to aid ramblers who hurt themselves while rambling!

(Off topic aleart and bad spelling haha)

I love fireman Sam think it's ending for a bit again after this series tho :( but I know it's a kids show (ye I'm 17 but meh lol) it's incredibly unrealistic fires ralery spread like real life ones and that's just one thing (back to topic kinda) I have bad sleeping however I'm going to have worse sleeping this summer with all these great mods arriving haha:)

Will there be pcso

It's more than easy to make your own. You just add a PCSO back patch to an officer.

You can make the officer number begin with a 7 and colour his uniform blue if you wanna be detailed. Also, matthew, you won't get answers asking like that. Be polite, please.

Hey all. Apologies for lack of updates, we've been busy working in the real world!

However work is still ongoing, and we're nearly ready to show a final vehicle line up!

Heres something new. Mercedes Vario Light Fire Appliance based at Little Salkeld fire station (off map), parked next to Butterwick 11P1 (off map).

post-370-0-88982900-1374444948_thumb.png

Butterwick sounds like a proper British name haha good work!

Thanks. Again going with the Lake District theme, it's a mixture of Buttermere and Keswick.

So far an absolutely fantastic job! I can't believe how much this mod has developed in just a couple of months so well done for the great effort that has been put in! All the models look brilliant and really looking forward to seeing the new map. Keep it going guys!