goog

EMERGENCY! tv series Movie Special's

Found this on youtube just now,going to check it out...here's the link if you feel so inclined to check it out.

I think I found the plane crash one...

and another...

and the pilot movie...

Awesome, Netflix and Hulu have the episodes up, but I've been looking for more of the specials. You can find the pilot one on youtube too, but I still haven't been able to find the plane crash one... We had it on video when I was younger, but I lost it.

Awesome, Netflix and Hulu have the episodes up, but I've been looking for more of the specials. You can find the pilot one on youtube too, but I still haven't been able to find the plane crash one... We had it on video when I was younger, but I lost it.

I think I found the plane crash one...original post

EDIT-pretty decent movie,not as cheesy as most 70's movies.Got to love fighting the fires in that turnout gear,1 thin jacket and normal cotton/polyester pants.

Will have give the other 3 a watch now too.

They have all the moives on on DVD http://www.amazon.com/Emergency-Final-Rescues-Randolph-Mantooth/dp/B001JAHQ0M/ref=sr_1_14?ie=UTF8&qid=1366024601&sr=8-14&keywords=Emergency! All but the pilot it part of season 1 dvd. IE the entire series is available by DVD

I'm still looking for a spinoff of EMERGENCY! called Sierra, set in a fictional national park and was cancelled after 1 season. I can find bits of it on YouTube but I can't find complete episodes or a DVD version of it anywhere.