Paul_Zorn

Starting new Clan(custom mod)(help needed)

Hello I am Paul.

I am starting up a new clan with the mod name of Capital City. I am making this post to see who would be interested in joining. I also would like to know if there are any modders who are willing to help with the mod creation. Also i am accepting names for the actual clan name if anyone here is willing to help it would be greatly appreciated If you are willing to help you can message me or reply here and if you are a modder that is willing to help you may be able to be an officer in clan.Thank you for reading this post and i will try to get the mod finished ASAP and hopefully after we get to V2 i will release a public version of V1 for all you who would like to play but would not like a clan.

Edited by Paul_Zorn

Um i wasnt using any of anything from any of the clans i am creating a compleatly custom mod... and i never leaked anything and no i didnt quadruple clan... i double clanned wtih meru and eoc then i left both to join squad 55 so get your facts strait and grow up you little 12 year old

I will let you use my City name, 'Capital City' lol. Good Luck. Look forward to some images/videos.

Thanks i thought i would still be able to and i am having the name copy-written now

Okay you children. You guys have stated that he can't use your guy's mods, a fair request, now you guys are starting to take it over board. I would suggest you guys stop before the big boss cat, and voodoo comes down hard on you all.

Thanks squamish for realizing this too

WTFJimmy_zps11186614.jpg

Oh hai.

So, yeah, I'm watching this topic. If you notice something that is against site rules (that includes model theft, but also harassment and useless posts), please report it through the Report Post button.

That is all. Have a good day.

Guys chill. Settle this in private please.

Yes, please do. I'm closing this topic anyway.

As for the "proof", the offending file has been deleted, and the link does not contain any information that would allow to identify the person responsible. Besides, I can only act on things that happen here on Emergency Planet. Please sort this one out between yourselves, but do report activity on this forum that goes against the TOS.

Voodoo out.