Handsup!

I haven't even played multiplayer yet, i want to play!

Basically, i haven't played MP yet and i feel i'm missing out just sticking with freeplay and missions.

Does anyone want to play LA Mod or London Mod Multiplayer, or any really? Does anyone have any servers i should know about that i can join and play on? I'm just looking for a taster of multiplayer that's all, i don't fit requirements for clans so can only do smalltime playthrus.

The reason clans use these procedures are to make gameplay more realistic for others. I went through S55's program and a current member of ERU and the training they give you is very helpful to insure realistic gameplay. If you dont want to go through all of this, you will most likely not be in a clan that is all about realistic gameplay. Like FirefighterBCFD said, EOC is a great laid back clan and you would fit in perfectly.

I already know realistic gameplay. I've been playing for 4 years...and multiplayer with my local friends alot. I know how things work.

But your point is valid since every clan has their own rules and such. I just think it should be easier to just get a brief introduction and start playing.

Basically, i haven't played MP yet and i feel i'm missing out just sticking with freeplay and missions.

Does anyone want to play LA Mod or London Mod Multiplayer, or any really? Does anyone have any servers i should know about that i can join and play on? I'm just looking for a taster of multiplayer that's all, i don't fit requirements for clans so can only do smalltime playthrus.

I will play

Im in the same boat as you. Im looking for a good MP group to play with, but not many are out there.

I will play