FInn Rescue 12

Boston Mod [RELEASED]

Here is the download link, put the files into your Emergency 4/data/textures/coronas folder and it should work.  Just back up your files in case it doesn't work.  Very Easy right click on the EM4 under data open scroll down to textures and replace the folder done. 

This a link for the latest Boston Mod Beta 2.0 coronas  thank you for your support Finn!   

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lzutvqgh2vju58z/coronas.zip?dl=0

12 hours ago, Murf said:

I think I answered you before, it's a corona problem. Look around the forums instead of asking twice, but since I'm a nice guy I'll give it to you! In the link I provided below you'll find instructions on how to install it too.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/mayberry-mod-2014/addons/corona-update

Unexpected end of archive when it finishes downloading by the way, not sure if it's me or your upload.

I can confirm this at the end, I believe it might have something to do with the issue they previously had.

4 hours ago, Mrtucker555 said:

Am i the only one having trouble with the actual download from the downloads section of the website? It says it downloads all the way then says failed

If you look above at the two posts before yours, you're not the only one.

Ok i will down load my self and check them thanks for the heads up.  I check the down load they were  missing  files I will re upload on mega and the forum sorry about that.  I guess sometimes it dose not upload right.  i also re-check the zip file was fine and all the files but it must get lose in transfer state.  So far there has been almost 500 down loads and just a few problems. .If anyone has explanation please post thanks.   The only thing I can think of if it is being down loaded at a high rate the files could be getting messed up. 

1 hour ago, FInn Rescue 12 said:

Ok i will down load my self and check them thanks for the heads up.  I check the down load they were  missing  files I will re upload on mega and the forum sorry about that.  I guess sometimes it dose not upload right.  i also re-check the zip file was fine and all the files but it must get lose in transfer state.  So far there has been almost 500 down loads and just a few problems. .If anyone has explanation please post thanks.   The only thing I can think of if it is being down loaded at a high rate the files could be getting messed up. 

Pretty confusing to be fair, it downloads fully-..every thing up to the 1.2 gigs. I just re-downloaded it and it downloaded every thing and I have fast internet, still the same thing. Really depressing, wanted to play this.

I found that the ambulances don't drop off patinces at the hospital. correctly and the ladder truck at station 2 is missing the model. The skin numbers don't match the game call numbers on the trucks. There is already a dead person on the map when you start and two ambluances at the hospital can't leave the parking spots they move a foot then they get stuck. Thats all that I have noticed. Other than that I love the lighting and the game. Also was this mod not made for intel because on my laptop the game crashed 2 seconds into the freeplay but on my desktop i played for a while.

Edited by tbone1fire

1 hour ago, FInn Rescue 12 said:

Check the E4P files it could be out place and check all the files.  Sometimes when down load it gets messed up.   You can also re-down load good luck.  

So which files should have which type

4 hours ago, Murf said:

If you downloaded it from Mega, it should be good. It seems to be an Emergency-Planet issue.

even downloading from mega I get a black screen. I think it has something to do with this mod not liking intel graphics