FInn Rescue 12

Boston Mod [RELEASED]

I haven't found a answer yet to my long lasting question.... When you guys send the ambulances to the hospital after there done dropping off there victim do they go on patrol or go off the map for anyone else??

Unfortunately I can't help much because I put the standard LA mod map in so 1 ambulances (per station) go back to the quarters, but I never tested the map that came with the mod, no offensive Flnn, but I didn't like it there was too many units on the map and it looked a mess imo. That's why I changed it.

Yes you are correct, basically this was my best shot. I would have like to do more but my experience was limited in scripted and Modeling. Like all other mods being developed.  Unless you have members with that type of talent then this is the end result thanks your comments. Please anybody feel free to make it a better working mod.  

EMS unit have sub bases at there own garage or some area Police stations. I thought it would be easier to have them at the hospital.  Most BFD station consist of smaller stations with an Engine and a ladder truck and district command.  If any one can split the large station on the map into two other smaller stations go for it.  

That is ok if don't like don't play it!  As far as the lights. Sorry no I will not be making any changes to the lights. You might want to invest in a better graphics card or computer good luck. 

Lol that was the only thing I didn't like about the mod :) everything else I love. Hope you can do more updates in the future.

I dont know if anyone else is having trouble with this, but the ladder trucks always look like real shiny? Is there any way to fix this problem? Its happened on every mod I have except for the montana mod. Its not a good looking shiny but it looks almost white.

Like I said before, I edited the map based on what I wanted to put in / take out. I wasn't looking for accuracy by any means. If you want to try it go ahead and download it, I uploaded an album to imgur (With 22 pictures...) and I'll show a few here.

If anyone has some suggestions I'll add them (Send me PMs and we can talk about it), only thing I'm not doing is scripting in the vehicles until I'm done with everything else. It's only halfway done still. Industrial part is not finished, hospital...fire departments...the concert in the park... along with editing plants to cover ugly terrain. 

I'll be uploading a better version next week. 

Backup your folder cupcakes

https://mega.co.nz/#!KUI3GDDD!3NIqFyzMAQjm9djvNTWHkG3XoL4Boli6Dtx8Pm2eK0k

hg09000.jpg

KmcYFra.jpg

v8mBe56.jpgvr5REnh.jpg

:cheers:anD4Bz6.jpg

3XcC3gn.jpg

Full Album: http://imgur.com/a/rHcVo#0

I dont know if anyone else is having trouble with this, but the ladder trucks always look like real shiny? Is there any way to fix this problem? Its happened on every mod I have except for the montana mod. Its not a good looking shiny but it looks almost white.

I think to fix this problem you need to go to your graphic options and turn down the details option. That should fix the shiny ladder truck.

You need the update coronas pack, here's the link:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/hwl54q4es849r2w/Coronas.zip

Back up your files Just incase.

Anybody know how to update the coronas file?

I already replied to you with a link for the updated coronas pack

EDIT: Sorry how do you update them. I read it wrong, you need to extract all of the corona files (form the RAR file) to Emergncy 4/Data/Textures/Coronas.

And back up your files before you replace anything incase it doesn't work.