FInn Rescue 12

Boston Mod [RELEASED]

Sorry guys!  I had the Boston mod topic looked for a while.  I don't have time to work on the Mod right now, maybe in the future. There are other versions out there to play.  I only put the beta version up for a short time.  I am sure other members can upload the mod if you wanted it. Thanks again for your support and understanding Finn. 

I regret to inform you that two of Boston Finest Fire Fighters died and one is still in critical condition  in a 9 Alarm Blaze in the Back Boston Ma  this after noon 2:45 P.M..  May they rest in peace and may time heal  there families and friends who lost loved ones.

The fire started in the Basement of a four story building.  Fighters went into knock it down before it could spread Boston finest were able to save 16 people in the blaze,  Out respect for the fallen firefights family I am removing the fire audio.  It appears it was a quick moving fire with not enough water on scene of the first arriving company's engine 33 and ladder 15.

post-14435-0-32223200-1395949346_thumb.j

post-14435-0-59412000-1395949363_thumb.j

I'll be uploading my version of the map tomorrow, if Flinn's cool with it. 

Updated events, some positions of buildings (Added skatepark / took out buildings inside buildings and trees / bushes inside buildings / edited and added vehicles to the fire department in the southwest district / added playground and updated the entire southeast side of the map and edited around the construction zones) , added fire departments, switched around some hospital things / police, 

CFD so far what I have found is that two of the three ambos on the lower part of the parking lot can park at the hosptial and the third goes on patrol. The supervisor SUV I have noticed if told to return to hospital it disappears but I now just put it on patrol. Does this help you at all?