rafaelmfernandez

Engine On/Engine Off Script

Just been doing some looking around for an Engine on and off script to add to the realism in V3. Basically on command it turns on (or) off the head lights plays a sound and either enables the rig as moveable or not. Anyone know any mods or has found one for DL? If not ill just spend a couple of hours today scripting that. Let me know if anyone knows before I waste my time lol!

Just been doing some looking around for an Engine on and off script to add to the realism in V3. Basically on command it turns on (or) off the head lights plays a sound and either enables the rig as moveable or not. Anyone know any mods or has found one for DL? If not ill just spend a couple of hours today scripting that. Let me know if anyone knows before I waste my time lol!

Nothing like that but winterberg has set up if there no one in vechile you can not move it. I am sure you could talk to them find out how they do that and then change it suit your needs.

The script that restricts the vehicle from moving without a person inside is downloadable here. I don't know much about scripting, but my idea would be to edit this one to what you'd like since you have the knowledge. Im sure you already know, but there's an engine on/off script that came with the LA mod(if I remember right). Im sure you could also you that as a reference, just like the motorcycle(wont move if the person is off, and has a start up sound).

Hope I could help! Good luck!