Issues utilizing HD TV for monitor

Hello Everyone,

Before I ask my question here are some of my system specs:

i7 3770k processor

Radeon HD 7770 2gb graphics card

16gb ram

Windows 7

HDMI hooked up to a 32inch LCD HD TV using the 1920x1080 resolution

I have spent about an hour using google and surfing this site looking for a solution to my problem. I can start the game and it launches just fine but the position of the screen is off. I can only see the bottom left hand corner of everything. I have edited the config file to the 1920x1080 resolution but it still doesn't center the game on my screen.

I have updated video card drivers, run as admin, and more. I disabled all of the stupid security features that come standard and WARN you about things for previous games and stuff I use. I run all modern games without a hitch and want to know why I cannot get this screen to center so I can enjoy the game.

Any insight?

On the options of the game screen you also have to change the resolution,what your describing sounds the same as my laptop hooked up to the tv.

If I go from laptop to tv screen and visa versa you have to change the resolution on the options or else they'll be fudged like you described.

I had the same issue I was able to fix it by changing the resolution in the EM4.cfg file to match the resolution you have set up. You will need to give yourself permissions to the file first below is the 2 lines you need to update.

<var name="r_xres" value="1360" />

<var name="r_yres" value="768" />

I hope that helps!