met police999

CHICAGO FIRE

Chicago Fire is one of the worst T.V. shows I've seen in recent history. It's a woman's drama "depicting" the absolute worst in writing and character exposition. It's over dramatic and very unprofessional. And not over dramatic and unprofessional like trauma. It's just terrible and I wish people would stop talking about it and let it die quietly.

Chicago Fire is one of the worst T.V. shows I've seen in recent history. It's a woman's drama "depicting" the absolute worst in writing and character exposition. It's over dramatic and very unprofessional. And not over dramatic and unprofessional like trauma. It's just terrible and I wish people would stop talking about it and let it die quietly.

You are a terrible person. Just kidding. But it is not that bad of a show. My favorite.

I like it, but I went into it knowing being a firefighter or cop is one of the most boring jobs to depict on TV My dad was a firefighter and I'm an explorer; almost all the calls that are responded to one these tv shows are realistic, but would only happen once or twice during the span of a career. also I went into it know that there would be excessive drama with the characters, but I was surprise when all the non-main firefighters had realistic stories with them. The main characters, there is no hope of ever calling them realistic.

Basically, I like the show, but it is one I have low standards for. If you want to know my favorite cop or Firefighter show: It is Third Watch which is both Fire and Police. Whole thing's on youtube, I'd suggest watching it

Ok you have your own opinion and I have mine. I personally really like it. It's one of the best tv shows there is. How bout you keep your opinions to your self and let the people who like this tv show talk about it. I mean that in the nicest way. :D

I don't think Chicago Fire will "DIE SLOWLY" I think it will keep playing. :)

This is a public forum,he is allowed his opion as you guys are yours.You don't need to be telling anyone that they don't need to post anywhere as it is his right to do so.

You love the show,that's good for you,but don't get all defensive if nobody else does.BTW,I watched episode 1 only...which tells you what I think of it.

EDIT-sawdbuster,some of the best dramas on t.v. were police themed.Hill Street Blues,Southland,CSI,The Shield,ect,ect.I only wish somebody could make as many good realistic dramas about firefighting.

This is a public forum,he is allowed his opion as you guys are yours.You don't need to be telling anyone that they don't need to post anywhere as it is his right to do so.

You love the show,that's good for you,but don't get all defensive if nobody else does.BTW,I watched episode 1 only...which tells you what I think of it.

I'm sorry for telling someone they can't state their opinion. I didn't mean for it to come out that way. I just don't know why some people don't like the show. I'm sorry for anyone who has been offended. Please forgive me!

Hey sorry for what I've said. I didn't mean it that way. Sorry!

Is that the show where Rahm Emmanual shamelessly played himself as the messianic mayor of Chicago?

That part was seriously pathetic. I've seen product placement before, but political placement?

And please. Two hot chick paramedics, and one of them's a lesbian? Why not make them wear sexy nurse outfits while we're at it?

Here, Robert Rodriguez did it right, with the added bonus that they were twins (and, creepily enough, his nieces). Also, they were wielding machine guns:

post-461-0-25363900-1353079939.jpg

I know some of the best drama's on TV are cop shows, but I'm at my local PD every 2 weeks learning about police work. I talk with a lot of the sops and i realized that most of the shows that are on arean't very realistic.

I'm not saying they're bad shows, but they leave out a lot of the little things that Police Officers, Medics and Firefighters have to do/deal with while on the job. It's not catch the bad guy at all cost, it's not let's save everybody (Luckily Chicago Fire did that). I know they are good shows to watch, but there is no show or game that truly depicts what really being a cop of Firefighter is like, (With the Exception of the Universal 70s shows, like Emergency, Adam 12, and today's Third Watch, Southland, NYC 22) But I think Chicago Fire is doing a good job at showing the little things that aren't so little on the job.

BTW my Favorite Emergency Shows are: Southland, NCIS:LA (Surprisingly, that show is more realistic to what NCIS does than the original NCIS show, just a fun fact), NYC 22, Third Watch, Rookie Blue, Adam 12, the New Adam 12 and Emergency

I know some of the best drama's on TV are cop shows, but I'm at my local PD every 2 weeks learning about police work. I talk with a lot of the sops and i realized that most of the shows that are on arean't very realistic.

I'm not saying they're bad shows, but they leave out a lot of the little things that Police Officers, Medics and Firefighters have to do/deal with while on the job. It's not catch the bad guy at all cost, it's not let's save everybody (Luckily Chicago Fire did that). I know they are good shows to watch, but there is no show or game that truly depicts what really being a cop of Firefighter is like, (With the Exception of the Universal 70s shows, like Emergency, Adam 12, and today's Third Watch, Southland, NYC 22) But I think Chicago Fire is doing a good job at showing the little things that aren't so little on the job.

BTW my Favorite Emergency Shows are: Southland, NCIS:LA (Surprisingly, that show is more realistic to what NCIS does than the original NCIS show, just a fun fact), NYC 22, Third Watch, Rookie Blue, Adam 12, the New Adam 12 and Emergency

Yeah that is true. My dad is a retired cop. He has been on patrol, homicide detective, traffic, narcotics, and more.

Yeah my favorite police tv show is Rookie Blue! That show is AWESOME! :D