ERT Clan mod

Let me explain the reason that the stations do not exist on multiplayer maps.

Each station is run by a little, nice toy called a control panel. These are vehicles. They can't move, but they are vehicles. Unfortunately, these vehicles can only be owned by one person. Unless you want one person to own all the fire stations, and everything about them, there is going to be a huge problem.

Let me explain the reason that the stations do not exist on multiplayer maps.

Each station is run by a little, nice toy called a control panel. These are vehicles. They can't move, but they are vehicles. Unfortunately, these vehicles can only be owned by one person. Unless you want one person to own all the fire stations, and everything about them, there is going to be a huge problem.

Actually the one person just has to work the control panels it has nothing to do with the units in multiplayer as each player has to spawn units individually so they just have to open the doors and mess with the roofs however there are ways around this. The to fire station station script can also be changed to work without the control panels and can then be removed altogether.

we dont need control panels there will be a roof and no garages so there is no problem squad 55 did it

Yes squad 55 did it but they also have so highly skilled modders and unless you are able to completely understand what dose what in the scripts you are going to have problems! You are more then welcome to look at my scripts which work in multiplayer in this mod

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?/topic/15958-my-private-edit-of-la-mod-on-woods-map-updated-to-v03-22312/ ( P.S. its a little out of date i just havent had time to upload the update yet but it will give you a idea of what you need to do)

The reason I shut you down right away was because from what I gathered you're new to modding, and what you want to do is somewhere on the advanced level of things. It's not going to be an easy task, and even those who complete it, there are many bugs. It is impossible to have a functioning fire station identical to the freeplay one. You can make one similar to it, but it will not function the same

The reason I shut you down right away was because from what I gathered you're new to modding, and what you want to do is somewhere on the advanced level of things. It's not going to be an easy task, and even those who complete it, there are many bugs. It is impossible to have a functioning fire station identical to the freeplay one. You can make one similar to it, but it will not function the same

Well put!

pretty much i can do a little scripting and the multiplayer is all set up with the sations and the vehicles i just need a scripter... im not worried about skins right now but if anyone wants to do it they are more then welcome to.

pretty much i can do a little scripting and the multiplayer is all set up with the sations and the vehicles i just need a scripter... im not worried about skins right now but if anyone wants to do it they are more then welcome to.

If you can do a little scripting then you should be able to do the stations your self as its basically copy and past with making virtual objects, you also need to look at how to make your scripts multiplayer compatible. ( Make it work in single player first then worry about multiplayer ) The way i see it is you're wanting someone to do the hard parts when in reality you should be learning how to do it your self cause its your submod which means you will have to keep it updated and what if the person who does the scripting for you decided they don't want to help with the update then your screwed don't take this the wrong way i'm all for new mods and submods but i'm not for post asking for help. Show us what you have done and show us there is potential to your mod and people will volunteer to help! The way you're going about it is actually making people a little wary about helping cause it is though its not as much helping as it is making