stevenew95

small texture mod

Just started doing texture modding for la mod. Its turning out pretty good! Now i am still only a beginner so my stuff isnt that great but heres the two vehicled ive done. i finished these in about about 2 hours. Just my hometowns fire dept that im on. And ironicly we have the same model fire engines! There is a few things here and there that i have to re-do but in all im impressed with myself.

EDIT: Ive textured a few other vehicles. The picture isnt very clear but you get the idea :D like i said before im kinda new but i hope you like them!

Suv: WV State Police

Slicktop: Williamstown City Police

Fire Engines: Williamstown Vol. Fire Dept.

Ill be making some changes to both the Engines sliding doors to match the water tenders because it looks much better.

EDIT 2:Edited the sliding compartment doors on the engines. Look good? :)

post-33589-0-96674900-1336360938_thumb.p

post-33589-0-40903400-1336616726_thumb.p

post-33589-0-85393500-1336619130_thumb.p

cool fire engines, cant wait to see more , why not make a submod for the la mod using your hometown including law enforcement and ems, rest of fire and tec just a sugjestion, where is your hometown ?

cool fire engines, cant wait to see more , why not make a submod for the la mod using your hometown including law enforcement and ems, rest of fire and tec just a sugjestion, where is your hometown ?

I might just do that. Im in Williamstown WV. Im right on the border with ohio.

and as for the firefighters i didnt do that. I have windows 7 and it wont read the graphics right so i had to make adjustments with graphics for the game to work. Im going to try and play around with it and see what i can do. I think its the alpha reflections thats making it messed up.

Im assuming the VMO file is the alpha relflections?

EDIT: I tried taking out the VMO file and then loaded the editor and it still looks like what it did. I tuned of the alpha relfections and it just looked transparent with some of the yellow for the reflective stuff. Anyone help?

Cool Trucks! I like the darker red. Honestly I think that the firefighter being like that so much, I would just swap out the model with the Em4 FFs in the editor, I know how much you guys hate all of them, but they work. This would make a cool skin over the LAPD Explorer, and you could swap it out with the LASD Hummer.

4206649193_a0be23a047_z.jpg