rafaelmfernandez

Yes, another Rant Topic

Ahh I'm really on the verge with some of the people on this forum. I'm keeping my cool through writing here. First of all the 10 year olds that come on here and say "New Mod!" and next day they're crying about something there not even involved in. Oh my god it's ridiculous! The people who talk back to respected Mod creators, moderators and admins as if they rule the world. Jesus Christ, have some decency! Also (no names here) the other mod creators who criticize your work like it is the devils work and that a 5 year old child could do better. Saying " your work is sad" and then saying no offense WTF? I'm tired of people's ignorance of grammar and others not only on the forums, or Internet, but the entire world. There will always be ignorant idiots, but we will have to live with it. It's just part of life. Amen

While I do agree with many of the points you bring up, it seems to me like this is going to turn into a flame war soon enough.

Topic closed.

And rest assured that the real nuisances will always be dealt with as soon as we're made aware of them, don't worry. I could give you a long list of people who came here calling everyone names and challenging the moderators to throw fisticuffs. Next time they tried to access the site from any computer in their house or at school (couldn't say "work" with kids like that), they were treated to a nice little page kindly telling them to take a hike.

Nice, take a hike? Not even close. We very simply explain to them why they are so unwanted, and how they can fix it. Then we kick them out the doorway.

And my five cents (they are getting rid of the penny, I'm rounding up)

No, he isn't a moderator, but he has contributed to the community, which counts for more than most people here. As for the logging out if they don't like it, imagine this, everyone creating mods that don't like the community treating them the way they do logs out, permanently, watch how many mods stop getting updated and created. Especially because many creators don't publish their emails, and they don't allow people to use their stuff without permission being explicitly given, which means all these sub-mods, or "full mods" based off of others would never exist either...

Respect goes a long way. That goes to both parties, the modders and the players.