Ghost Graphic Designs

Rockport Modification [V2 W.I.P.]

I found a bug in the beta version.The paramedics get in a 'Situation' where they cannot pick up the victim.That,and the lights on the firetrucks and police units have white boxes for the representation of the lights. :3

Look in the topic for how to fix the lights :wall:

Here's an off-topic question:

I've replaced the Fire Engine 1 and 2 models.

Situation 1: When starting Freeplay, the game crashes when the fire fighters approach both of the replaced engines to get in.

Situation 2: I've removed the firestationstart script and sent a fire engine manually, the game crashes when the unit enters the map/scene.

Any solution?

PS: I've tried to check the log file to see if it was a game-related problem, but nothing... :(

We are proud to announce that the Full Version is now available on the first post or down below!!

http://www.4shared.com/zip/Lypzo0hO/RockPort_Full_Release_V1.html?

Thank you for your support and please read the Field Manual before playing!!

Well if you're going to remind me how to work the website,you might as well not bother to reply back good sir. I wish u a good day

p.s:Why do you even bother to reply to my comments if you're going to be all rude to me?

Its quite simple to read through to check if ure inquire has been asked and answered

i have one problem on some of the vehicels the lights come up as flashing white squares :/

You'll have to put the coronas that came with the mod ("corona5_orange.tga" & "corona5_red.tga") into the correct folder.

Go to your game folder, wherever it is (default: c:\\Program Files\sixteen tons entertainment\emergency 4).

Go to the data\textures\coronas and copy-paste the downloaded coronas there.

Well if you're going to remind me how to work the website,you might as well not bother to reply back good sir. I wish u a good day

p.s:Why do you even bother to reply to my comments if you're going to be all rude to me?

Its quite simple to read through to check if ure inquire has been asked and answered

He wasn't being rude he was trying to get you to do something! I would try looking for the answer first then ask someone if you can't find it. It's not hard at all!