Ghost Graphic Designs

Rockport Modification [V2 W.I.P.]

Hi again!

I have some problems in the mod at this time:

The Auxiliary Police officers can't enter their vehicles;

I'm having trouble with the portraits and units information (need some help with that).

Any help or tips will be highly appreciated! :

(Yeah, thanks for noticing those little things. You guys help me doing the mod even more detailed and perfect) :laugh:

Happened to me with the division car haha go into the vehicles editor In the em4 editor and check the other police cars to see What type of police car you have to make it for them to be able to enter it ;) unit photos is under UI

Happened to me with the division car haha go into the vehicles editor In the em4 editor and check the other police cars to see What type of police car you have to make it for them to be able to enter it ;) unit photos is under UI

I'll check the vehicle editor (maybe traits..?). About the units, I've added new units and only the default EM4 ones have the UI pictures. I tried to edit the portraits on the Specs folder but it didn't changed anything... :(

Do you have any ideas?

You mean the pictures that show up in-game?

C:\Program Files (x86)\sixteen tons entertainment\Emergency 4\Data\Units\Vehicles\Police\020MTW Like that?

Yeah, but I'll check out the tutorials to add vehicles. The only problem is that they're not available on the mainsite... :s

Hi again!

Just reworked the lights, childs and the paint scheme on the Tactical Support Unit. :happy:

This TSU will be used in situations in when the Fire & Rescue personnel on scene need special equipment.

Note: Reworks like this will be very regular on the next days. (I'll be reworking the F&R units)

Next Update: Both of the Fire & Rescue Ladder trucks will be reworked

post-34602-0-08895500-1340379059_thumb.j

post-34602-0-15472400-1340379060_thumb.j

post-34602-0-06800000-1340379061_thumb.j

Made a little gameplay of what we have so far. You won't be surprised, you may even think that is tottaly crappy. I'm being serious, we still have a lot to do on the map and pictures (commands and units).

[media=]

Tell us what you think about it and please, make your comments based in the positive aspects that you saw on the gameplay. :happy:

@ausavin - I don't know, scripting something like that may be complicated... :)

Note: For some reason, Fraps didn't captured the coronas.

I start to be annoying with this but does anyone know how can I raise the number of vehicles and people on the streets? (I've already edited the freeplay parameters xml file and edited the spawn points, but without any sucess...)

Yeah what ThePoliceGuy said...Just place a bunch of random people and vehicles around the map and there will be more at the beginning. If you change the xml you have to wait a while for more people to spawn.

Ok, thanks! What values do you recommend me to put in the xml file? I've changed the values to 10, but there aren't many vehicles in the map...

What should I do fix the bug in the bridge? Maybe a virtual object? :)

Maybe 5? I'm not sure. After a while in gameplay a bunch more cars will show up. And what happened with the bridge?

The vehicles ignore the physics on the bridge. Check out at 2:51 on the video, the vehicle totally ignores the bridge...

Oh and another update:

Added POV Ford F-150 SVT Raptor!

Note: I'm trying to improve the skin, the unit on the photos is a WIP.

post-34602-0-64072000-1340394193_thumb.j

post-34602-0-54968500-1340394194_thumb.j

post-34602-0-57077800-1340394195_thumb.j

post-34602-0-54612300-1340394196_thumb.j