helljumper51

Wyoming County Submod(Graphics Contest has been started! pg 4)

SO I have been inactive with the newsletters and such, but there is a reason for it! I am continually working on the website for us all. Eventually I will have a forums over there and I will cease to update on this site until release.

No updates as of yet. I am working on a new map more similar to Wyoming county. I will also say that I will input a "hard mode" version where there is no minimap and a few other surprises to make the game difficult. How will you know where the fire is? Well there will be audio of a caller describing what the incident is and what location it is(I.E. landmarks and roadnames). I am always looking for help or more ideas so keep them coming!

I think you're new here my friend. Bcz it's not supposed to ask release dates here and it's forbidden. I'm not charging you. But please show some respect to the guys who are working on this mod. You're lucky if a moderator doesn't see your post. ;). I'm sure they will post a download link when it's released. :D

I think you're new here my friend. Bcz it's not supposed to ask release dates here and it's forbidden. I'm not charging you. But please show some respect to the guys who are working on this mod. You're lucky if a moderator doesn't see your post. ;). I'm sure they will post a download link when it's released. :D

I did report him soooo

Have you thought about making POV's? For example.. You could have POVs respond straight to the scene and have an engineer on duty at the station or POV's could also respond directly to the building for the truck. If you want more ideas send me a PM. Ive been planning a submod similar to this myself and mabe we can combined ideas.