frm03064

hazmat trucks not working

I cant for the life of me get the hazmat trucks to work... Using the one in the LA mod...

I can get the tent to deploy, and i can get the techs to "capture" the infected person... but i cant get them to put the infected person into the truck/tent...

Any ideas? Do i need to add a command to the vehicle or something for decontamination? Ive checked and both the tent and the vehicle are set to "DEKON-P" under the vehicle type in the editor... this seems right... anything else i should check?

Is the door to the tent/truck blocked? I doubt it's an editor problem, because my HAZMAT truck/tent work fine. Unless you were messing with the settings it should work. So, I really couldn't tell you. Were you messing with the settings with the HAZMAT truck/tent?

i swapped the model of the LA MOD hazmat truck with the Pierce Heavy Rescue from another mod... but all i switched was the model, didnt mess with any of the settings...checked the editor and both the tent and truck have 4 squad seats and 4 transport seats.... so i dont think thats the issue... Is there a script for decon? i dont see one under scripts.

Take a look at the Entercar.script. That one defines whether your unit is allowed to enter a specific vehicle (with a contaminated patient) or not. The Entercar.script in the LA MOD defines that your unit must have the command 'extinguish' (line 275).