FF12MorganH

Ghostbusters SubMod for All the LA mods and the NYC mod v 1.01

Hello everybody ,

I thought of a neat Idea for some of the most popular mods for emergency 4/911 first responders. The Ghostbusters submod which can be played along with the other mods. The only difference would be that there is ghostbusters units such as ecto - 1 and others. Ghostbusters and a HQ for them in the freeplay mapsand the extras missions with involving ghost , demons , etc , and it would be in free play too . and I would have to get permission from stan , and the people in charge of making the mods. to include it with them. I have all the stuff to make mods and submods so I have that. Plus ghostbusters is one of my favortie movies I like both of them. Plus i think it would be nice for something different . :cool:

does it sound like a good idea ?

post-32821-0-19530000-1330108310_thumb.j

hi guys,

sorry I havent been on here in a while Ive just been super busy with the firehouse and College. I'm very new to making mods and Im gonna need a team to assit me. I think all your guys ideas sound great but Im gonna need help with ghostbusters mod because im a full time student

but i can still put plenty of time in to make this mod. So who wants to join ???? :cool:

unfortunately this is a EMERGENCY 4 MODDING FORUM....

and nobody cares what anyone here is doing in his real life.

aitor is right!

it's hard (telling from my own experience), honestly close to impossible, to finish such a mod without (m)any skills.

and it's hard to find skilled people for making a modification too, since most of em already got several projects running ;)

You know you guys just need to let the damn thing go you all are the ones who are acting like children cuz you won't let it go!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah, Now that we've obviously outwitted you you want us to "Let the damn thing go". Funny how that works.

Leave. Don't come back. I give it 2 hours before one of the mods see this and give you the ban hammer.

Trolololol. Cyber bullying? Are the internet cops going to show up at my door?post-13867-0-78493300-1331335302_thumb.j

Sure for this seriously nobody is taking you seriously for saying that if you say your 21 stop making such a big deal about this yeah and I'm 12 I've got a excuse for this you don't moderators will see this you'll get banned for swearing at us and all

Hey buddy welcome to the forums,glad to see your making lots of friends.So you say your a firefighter??? But your profile says you like riding your bicycle to the firehall and hanging out there and riding on calls.

So are you still a firefighter??...FAIL

littlefirefighter.jpg

morgan.jpg