FF12MorganH

Ghostbusters SubMod for All the LA mods and the NYC mod v 1.01

(Voodoo's note: Well, frankly, all of FF12MorganH's posts in this topic so far deserve to be in this quote, but it would be too long, both in terms of the time needed for me to assemble the quotes here, and in terms of the final length of these quotes as a post.)

Anger issues much?

Some of us have shitty days sometimes - me included - but you've just pushed the limits of aggressiveness, stupidity and general douchebagginess way beyond acceptable levels.

My level of tolerance for that kind of behaviour, especially coming from new members, is pretty low. You mention you're in college - and your profile information says you've been bragging that you're almost 22 years old. Why don't you act like someone your age? Right now you sound at least 10 years younger than you are - and much less mature that most younger members of this site.

Your posting privileges are hereby removed indefinitely. Feel free to contact me by PM if you feel this is unfair, and we'll discuss it, provided I feel like I'm talking to a fellow adult.

Topic closed.

Oh and everyone else involved: Seriously, guys? Using the report post button is the right thing to do, and I thank those who did so, but that doesn't give you the right to fuel Internet arguments. Nobody wins these damn things anyway. There have been many replies here that were over the line in terms of profanity and personal attacks, and next time I won't stand for it.

• Upvote 1