Mod looks amazing! Can't wait!

Thank you :)

I got stuck with the map, can anyone help me out whit this?

I want that the vehicles can choose if they follow the red line, the green, the blue and the black line. ( I know how to do that :P )

But how does a crossing look like, just like I made or something else?

untitledsbz1n.png

air force base or skyscrapers for big companys or

I don't like the air force :P

And the skyscrapers... I want "normal size" buildings, because every building would be accessible

Police and hospital ?

but where... I really don't have a clue for that...

Also I thought the same as Met Police... a big shopping area in the middle of the map...?

The shopping center is a good idea. Maybe a resort hotel type place with a pool and chairs, (There's one pretty close to Station 21 in San Diego). A few small parks. A small arena or stadium. Or maybe any room leftover with that stuff you can just fill up with lower to middle class houses or some shops. You could put some bigger houses along the beach with some hotels or motels. Maybe add a Pier? (Like Crystal Pier, also near Station 21).

You could also add a street along the right side of Station 21 that has a lot of shops and restaurants at the top half, then a lot of houses at the bottom half, could like the real Mission Boulevard in San Diego, then off of that have a few side streets running between that and a street along the highway that you could put some houses on.

i like that idea better than my own lol

haha

why not have a busy high street with shops and some back street allys and have the police station and hospital here maby

post-32608-0-18451100-1342101203_thumb.p

Maybe... I thought on a small CHP police station :P

The shopping center is a good idea. Maybe a resort hotel type place with a pool and chairs, (There's one pretty close to Station 21 in San Diego). A few small parks. A small arena or stadium. Or maybe any room leftover with that stuff you can just fill up with lower to middle class houses or some shops. You could put some bigger houses along the beach with some hotels or motels. Maybe add a Pier? (Like Crystal Pier, also near Station 21).

You could also add a street along the right side of Station 21 that has a lot of shops and restaurants at the top half, then a lot of houses at the bottom half, could like the real Mission Boulevard in San Diego, then off of that have a few side streets running between that and a street along the highway that you could put some houses on.

that sounds good enough :)

I'm going to do my best :D

Could also add a small them park near the beach at the bottom of the map like the real Belmont Park. Just trying to give some ideas based on how That area of San Diego actually is, haha. Station 21 pretty much covers Pacific Beach, parts of Mission Beach/Mission Bay, so that's the main area of the city I'm looking at to try and give ideas.

(I'll also be staying in Pacific Beach for a few days next week as I said, so I'll get you some pictures and some more ideas while I'm there!)

You should make a Lifeguard Ambulance inplace of the LAX AMbulance that would be at the Lifeguard Station. I think that there should be a small Medical Center where the ambulances could transport patients to and drop them off but it wouldn't be like the HUGE hospital in LA MOD. Also I think that there should be a small San Diego Beach Police Sub Station not the big one. I think there should be a bank and a robbery that happens there. I don't know if it's possible but I think there should be people in the water and the beach should have Lifeguard Towers just for scenery.

I don't know if you need my help with anything but let me know if you do! :cool:

You should make a Lifeguard Ambulance inplace of the LAX AMbulance that would be at the Lifeguard Station I'm not going to use any LA units. All the units are "new"

I think that there should be a small Medical Center where the ambulances could transport patients to and drop them off but it wouldn't be like the HUGE hospital in LA MOD.That's a good idea, only need to figure out where I'm going to place it.

Also I think that there should be a small San Diego Beach Police Sub Station not the big one.I've a CHP station near the Highway. And there will be a bigger police station for the other units.

I think there should be a bank and a robbery that happens there.A bank... IDK if San Diego has a bank, BUT if they have it, I'll make one in the shopping area ;)

I don't know if it's possible but I think there should be people in the water and the beach should have Lifeguard Towers just for scenery I already got a big lifeguard station with several units, and I'm in progress to make a tower :)

I don't know if you need my help with anything but let me know if you do! :cool:Of course I if I need help I'll ask it :)

I think there should be both the big hospital and the medical center and which ever is closest to the ambulance with the patient then that's the one the ambulance would go to.

that's for so far I know impossible, because than you need to script "hospital 1" and "Hospital 2" but than you only can choose that If you click on the command...

And beside that, it must be a "hard" map... not that every unit arrived in 2 seconds :P

Actual I had another I idea. Maybe you could make a small portion (Like 2 or 3 streets) A dirt road with some older style buildings, but make it so cars don't drive on it, people just walk around, and it can be like Historic Old Town in San Diego with all the old buildings and museums and everything. You can drive through most of it in reality, but theres a small portion that's walking only, no cars.