joeyf327

Military Topic

Several countries have conscription, including Finland. So, yes, I will go to the military. Not planning on working for the military though. I'll just do what I have to. :D

Air Force? That is extremely cool, and tough! Good luck with that!

Several countries have conscription, including Finland. So, yes, I will go to the military. Not planning on working for the military though. I'll just do what I have to. :D

Thanks man! I hope to get shipped out oversea's and go to a Air Base in another country in Europe, Japan, Korea, Guam, somewhere, that'd be cooler!!

I'm a Cadet in the United States Civil Air Patrol, which is the USAF Auxiliary. I might want to go into either the MO Air Nat'l Guard or into the Air Force proper, but then only as some sort of researcher/officer.

The Air National Guard? That remembers me World in Conflict, when they kicked asses to the soviets :cool:

For my part, I won't go to the army, I like some jobs inside it, and I also like military intelligence.

Alas, despite having a family with a strong military history (Dad - RAF; Uncle - Royal Singal Corps; Grandma - Auxilary Territorial Service; Grandad - Definately British Army, claimed SAS but was a notorious liar, although I have his 'wings' so I'm unsure...;Great Uncle - Chindit; Great Grandfathers - British Army) I don't quite make the grade. Shame, but I fully support all of you regardless of Nation and good luck with the endeavours.

military.gif

The OC-D

The Air National Guard? That remembers me World in Conflict, when they kicked asses to the soviets :cool:

For my part, I won't go to the army, I like some jobs inside it, and I also like military intelligence.

WiC. Love that game to death. One of the best (if not THE) best RTT game I've ever played.

I'd only join the MO Air Nat'l Guard because they're transitioning to flying the B-2 Spirits and boy, do I love those.

B2 for the National Guard? Wow, I though they just used F15-16 and that type of planes...

About the WiC, totaly agree with you, I love it, is one of the best and maybe my favourite game, sadly is falling into oblivion =(

I maybe get European Escalation what I've seen it doesn't look so good, WiC seems at least twice better than EE.

Consctiption(lumpen i think) i will actually do that in Finland this year from July at Dragsvik :)

I was accepted to the United States Air Force Academy my senior year in high school. Needless to say I could not be a firefighter in the academy. So I turned it down being a pilot, and a officer in the USAF to become a career Firefighter. Somedays i kick myself in the ass but I love being a firefighter

Found out my vision might be an issue as I'm .50 points above the refractive error maximum but my recruiter seems to think it will be waiverable but with a shrinking Marine Corps I'm a little concerned. I guess the rock and roll college lifestyle my friends want me to join them in might still be in my future...

Coast Guard has the most chance. The Army, Marines, Air Force, Navy, when not deployed just stay on base and do whatever during liberty. Coast Guard patrols the coasts, enforces maritime laws, fisheries laws, responds to vessels in distress, responds to persons needing help onboard a vessel, they do boardings on foreign ships, etc... Thats pretty dangerous... Not to mention tracking down and apprehending drug runners at night.