True but their hasn't been anything for a month, I know Marshall isn't likely to just abandon a mod but a little note every once in a while just to let people know its alive would be nice.

Hey guys, the submod and myself are very much alive! I haven't been able to do too much since life for me got very bumpy. "I know Marshall isn't likely to just abandon a mod", very very true! I wont be abandoning the submod at all. I recently got tangled up in other games as well. So I've been splitting my time between everything. I know everyone has been very patient for the time being, and I am grateful for that. Very small minor things have been taking place every chance I get. I am also helping with other mods (which I need to get back to doing, anyone I'm helping can send me reminders anytime! The way things have been going on my end, it is very easy for something to slip my mind.).

There will be another update soon, I cant tell when but soon. Ive been mostly working on revamping the lighting to be very realistic! Ill be showing that off later.

If you wish to view previous videos, or see what else I post. Heres my YouTube page.

If you ever wish to speak to me, you can join the TS I'm almost always in (I go by the same name: Marshall.) TS: Chaosforce.net There is no password.

?Fred- I dont remember if I told you or not, but I added your request into the game. To my surprise, it worked out great and is very helpful to the player in many ways.

Hey guys, the submod and myself are very much alive! I haven't been able to do too much since life for me got very bumpy. "I know Marshall isn't likely to just abandon a mod", very very true! I wont be abandoning the submod at all. I recently got tangled up in other games as well. So I've been splitting my time between everything. I know everyone has been very patient for the time being, and I am grateful for that. Very small minor things have been taking place every chance I get. I am also helping with other mods (which I need to get back to doing, anyone I'm helping can send me reminders anytime! The way things have been going on my end, it is very easy for something to slip my mind.).

There will be another update soon, I cant tell when but soon. Ive been mostly working on revamping the lighting to be very realistic! Ill be showing that off later.

If you wish to view previous videos, or see what else I post. Heres my YouTube page.

If you ever wish to speak to me, you can join the TS I'm almost always in (I go by the same name: Marshall.) TS: Chaosforce.net There is no password.

?Fred- I dont remember if I told you or not, but I added your request into the game. To my surprise, it worked out great and is very helpful to the player in many ways.

It will be done when it's done, it's not like someone is paying you to make the modification lol

I love your work so far :)

any further updates been following for a while on here and fb but no major updates have been released for a while now so just eager to know what progress has been made lately and if you found a fix to your problem you were having?

Hey guys! I've been posting many updates on FB... so in case you cant access or dont use FB heres a few updates that have been posted already!

There are a few, and they are pretty big! So I made it into a spoiler for anyone who cant handle too many images or have strict data plans.

Other than whats below, I just uploaded all the updates from FB onto Flickr as well.

Heres what Ive been working on with the game files. Ive been changing the vehicles names to match the unit. Along with the unit icons.

1280834_377281025732635_1918266131_n.jpg

558595_377281029065968_200413183_n.jpg

Newly updated wheels for the fire engines!

1170685_377280849065986_845128697_n.jpg

Newly updated skin and lightbar on Ravenna rescue. All new flash patterns and lights have also been redone.

1234125_377280852399319_819969403_n.jpg

945181_377280985732639_850791056_n.jpg