bma

Copenhagen mod 1.2 [1.1 Released]

Is there a Falck Fire station in the center of copenhagen? :)

i Don't know I am from Aarhus :laugh: that's why I ask :laugh: (is there police dogs with the next )

No there is no station in the center of copenhagen but there are a couple close to the ceter.

But the main office of Falck is as close to the center of copenhagen as poseble

No there is no station in the center of copenhagen but there are a couple close to the ceter.

But the main office of Falck is as close to the center of copenhagen as poseble

Excatly :)

So no, there won't be any Falck fire stations.

And the only station there will be on the map is proberly going to be the main fire station and then of course police :)

But we arn't sure about that yet :)

will ladder s18 come in the mod

As far as i know, the ladder S18 have changed name to S8... and S8 is already in the mod :)

We are looking around for a Skoda which is Sedan, and when we find one we will include it in the mod :)

But dont worry, we have big plans for 1,1 so there will be tons of new details and surprises ;)

They will proberly be added at some point, but we are not planing on adding them right now.

We have some other priorities for 1.1 :)

BTW.

Just an update for 1.1

We are planing on making 24 new vehicles.

Out of those 24, 9 are 100% complete and another 13 are in the process of being made(most of them only needs light) :)

Besides that we are working on some new callout scripts and a totally new maps :)

Pictures will be added soon ;)

We are currently working on both the new VW transporter from Copenhagen Fire dept. and the new Mercedes Sprinter from Frederiksberg Fire dept.

Pictures will be uploaded as soon as they are ready :)

can not wait to see and play with the update 1.1 :-) how long should we just about wait for, for a release?

I have a question. Theres a neard and non-neard version, what do you mean with neard-version?

The neard version includes around 10 more cars then the non neard version. All the cars in the neard version is identical to the non neard version, but instead of one engine of each moddel there are added more of the same type engine but with the different station numbers.

The idea is that regular players doesnt care if the engine has the right number on the side of the truck so having 10 identical trucks out doesnt bother the player.

But people from Copenhagen likes to have the cars from the different stations. So instead of having two identical engines both having an H on the side, the neard version would have two identical engines but one would have an H and another would have a C, a V, an F or whatever the station letters are :)

So the non neard version is for people who doesnt know anything about the city, and the neard is for people knowing a lot about the cities fire department :)