bma

Copenhagen mod 1.2 [1.1 Released]

So, time for some good and bad news. 

My mapper have started working for DEMA which means he will have no time on his hands for the next 9 months... so the map won't be ready. 

But! I have decided to release the mod anyways. 

So this is your chance to come with input!

Are there something you would really like to see in the mod or is there a type of mission we have forgot to add. 

This is your chance to tell us, and if the idea is awesome enough, maybe we will add it :)

I am enclosing three call-outs I had on my yesterday's shift, hope they will be good enough to be added. 

Suicide attempt on the railway

Crazy individual on the road, taken down with taser (in this mod pepper spray)

Warrant arrest for multiple felonies.

Cannot wait BTW

Same issue. Please help :(

I have heard people complain about the problem, unfortuantly I can't do much about it since the problem seems to be your computer, since everybody else can make it work.

The best thing I can do, is to promise to add a nonpacked version when i release 1.2.

Hopefully here in november, we have almost everything ready and I am currently in the middle of adding chemical incidents :)

Updates with a video will follow next week :)

I have heard people complain about the problem, unfortuantly I can't do much about it since the problem seems to be your computer, since everybody else can make it work.

The best thing I can do, is to promise to add a nonpacked version when i release 1.2.

Hopefully here in november, we have almost everything ready and I am currently in the middle of adding chemical incidents :)

Updates with a video will follow next week :)

Would it be possible to upload it to another website such as mega?

Also, thank you for the update! :)

Would it be possible to upload it to another website such as mega?

Also, thank you for the update! :)

Why? It is already on copenhagen-mod.dk, forum.emergency-planet.com and emergency-forum.de :)

Still working on the chemical incidents and i'm currently adding different chemicals. So if any body know some sort of nasty chemical they really would like to see in Copenhagen mod, please tell me. 

Right now I have added ammonium, gasoline, chlor, hydrazine and ethanol. Any other nasty chemicals people want to see?

I can't seem to find 1.1 on emergency planet downloads, only v1 and I can't find any other download on emergency forum. 

I'll make sure that 1.2 will be all the places

So now, as promised its time to show an update. 

I have worked on the chemical incident script for the last two weeks and its almost ready now. 

Therefor I will now present a preview of a chemical spillage alarm in the mod. 

In the video it is a amonia spillage at a local factory which developed toxic smoke af a leak in some barrels.

For the people who doesn't know what to do with the different types of chemicals. Press "idintify leak" and the game will provied all the information required to solve the incident. 

To all the geeks out there, you will get: UN number, Danger number, risks the substance causes, Substance name, the required protection and what to do about the incident. 

Enjoy

• Upvote 1

Still working on the chemical incidents and i'm currently adding different chemicals. So if any body know some sort of nasty chemical they really would like to see in Copenhagen mod, please tell me. 

Right now I have added ammonium, gasoline, chlor, hydrazine and ethanol. Any other nasty chemicals people want to see?

I'll make sure that 1.2 will be all the places

Thank you so much! :D