emergency4freak

Traffic stop script

Need any help? I am working on a pursuit script myself and have it half working.

I can try to see if a scripter I know can help you if you want? I've been wanting to add something like that to my mod, and add events that are pursuits or traffic stops ( like the Car Jacking event, but the driver doesn't have a weapon and either stops or drives off ).

And emergency4freak, you're not the only sensitive one. I hate to admit but I am sensitive, too.

Guest miked9372
Found it! Check out http://www.jeuxvideopc.com/downloads/reche...-winterberg.php you can donwload both the EM3 and EM4 version here.

-Click the name of the version you want to download, then click Winterberg.

-Now click the orange button that says 'telecharger' (French for download).

-Then choose the save as option in the pop-up screen (it takes a while before the screen shows).

Only problem is, that is is in German, but you can replace parts of the language files by the english version (open both files with notepad and copy paste the English text over the German text). Make sure you only paste over the same text, there are a lot of new commands, don't delete them!

I'm in the middle of a test week right now, but when I'm done with the tests I'll translate the file (in English) and send it over to Stan so he can place it in the download centre.

Have fun!

Thijs

cant find the english patch

cant find the english patch

That's because the post dates from 2007. The EM4 version of the winterberg mod now has it's own translation.

Emergency 3 appeared in English so you can just copy and paste the English text files.

i didn't get any English text files with the mod

Please read carefully. The English text files for the EM3 version do not come with the mod, but with the English EM3 game. Only the EM4 english translation is included with the mod.