RedHawk504

Zeeburg Modification

90564408.png

Information

Zeeburg Modification is a private mod, but eventually when we sended our permission's request the mod will be releasd, but ofcourse with the permission of the author.

In this mod, will be some fictive emergency units, but also some real life units based on holland.

The team:

RedHawk504

911firstresponder

brandweerfan

Gallery

Ambulances

075e.png

16179.png

containera.png

ovd.png

vza.png

Fire Department

pm3a.png

pm1q.png

12694456.png

tgme.png

57807495.png

Police

49322161.png

dhv.png

Nice :)

So are these re-skins of existing models, or brand new models created for this mod? I assume not as you talk about obtaining the 'permission of the author'. If the models aren't yours, it is generally considered courteous to provide the relevant attribution details - especially when many models are displayed.

Good luck though, hope it all works out well :)

Nice :)

So are these re-skins of existing models, or brand new models created for this mod? I assume not as you talk about obtaining the 'permission of the author'. If the models aren't yours, it is generally considered courteous to provide the relevant attribution details - especially when many models are displayed.

Good luck though, hope it all works out well :)

Well some vehicles are home made, and other are reskinned from existing vehicles.

Thanks for the reaction, i hope it aswell.

lol those arent copyrights, that is called Credits.

No actually, they do relate to copyright. Let me give a brief explanation:

When someone creates something, they automatically own the copyright (the right to authorize copying) on that work, However, sometimes authors decided to relinquish certain rights, and allow distribution for example non-commercial or non-derivative use or attribution. You must ALWAYS specify the source of any model that is not entirely your own creation even if the author has directly/indirectly permitted you to use it. If you have been asked to attribute and you don't, you are infringing copyright - i.e. in breach of international law. Even if the author has given permission for any one to use his work without attribution, it still constitutes a moral offence - that of plagiarism. And if you have no permission of any sort and the author has not released his work under a free license and you use it, that is also copyright infringement - copyright infringement can lead to a warning/ban on this site. I strongly suggest you modify your post immediately to correctly credit the authors, or if you do not have permission, remove those photos.

Tl;dr version - Always correctly attribute authors/gain permission or face the consequences.

That's me done, sorry if I came across a little harsh, it's just an issue I really want to try and ram home. For now, I've reported the post as a possible copyvio; if you need any help feel free to PM me :)

Let me explain it simpler, just in case.

To release anything on this site that wasn't 100% your creation, you must first obtain permission from the author, which can be pulled by them at any time, period. Any files you upload must have a readme included with them, citing each model then with the model name, and the original author's credits, as well as anyone else who worked on it. That's our rules, and law in most countries. And if you can't get a hold of an author, for whatever reason, too bad, you don't get to use that model. At all. That's the rules.

Now if you choose to disobey, you get punished, but we won't go down that road unless necessary.

lol, i always tought it was different lol. i think that im gonna remove all the photo's except the one i maked myself's, and search for them and each time i got the right authors i will post a ''update'' with the right authors ;)