FDNYpower

how to install the NY Mod; Tool Set: Halligan/TNT

From emergency-forum.de (FFW TUT)

with a little cleaning and we left a bit empty our forum archiving action, perhaps some people have not noticed already it probably but rather. Therefore we announce, after long consideration, but soon again back... currently prepare we something greater for you to what we eventually (hereby I put me not firmly...) (1-2 Months, perhaps shorter, perhaps even a bit longer) be present. Bearing in mind that we are trying to meet only our own and not your expectations and needs, which of course significantly extends the whole thing in our work, because claims and ideas change with time. You should just know that it still gives us, even if the interest most probably fell, we had a friend worked and will continue to operate so as it allows the private time and this is fortunately whine not so much as in many others in this forum!

Thank you for your patience and your understanding...

For the replacment, it should be in :

-Data

--Models

---Objects

----Equipment

However, I was never able to find the texture, so I just had a 'blank' halligan.