rettungstier

Palm View County Modification (on hold)

oh my god ^^

there's some conversation in my mod thread :D

but for all of you who want to know, here are some facts:

1. i am still working on the modification!

2. i started working on it again and again cause i didn't like the concepts i had been working on before so this causes a natural delay on production

3. i will keep working on it

4. i'm interested in releasing as soon as possible!

5. i want it to be bug-FREE

6. for the first release, the map will be an edited LA mod map -> custom map - earlier release - playable without bugs

i already did a lot of map/texture work and still got the "old" map you could see on screenshots for later versions ;)

7. i added in a new fire station aswell as some vehicles and it works with LA mod scripts so far

8. as soon as i got some more things that are really "worth" showing, i'll post them here of course

and finally...

9. i appreciate any offer of you guys concerning help, BUT... for now this will stay a one-man-project.

i'm able to do everything that needs to be done by myself, 3d-modeling, skinning, texturing, mapping, etc.

i've learned that all in the last couple years and i actually don't want to send people the modification if it's not in a "near-beta" state.

what i can tell from my experience is that this causes too much trouble and i might have to reorganize my folder and file structures etc.

so, again, i appreciate any offer and thank you for that! when the time is right and i need your help i'll ask for it ;)

ToDo list atm:

- adding in all fire stations and make them work with the scripts

- texuring all fire stations

- adding in the sheriff's office and create a working script for it/it's units

- edit the fire station script

- finishing texture work on the map

- editing the map objects and adjust to new texture

- finishing all vehicle and person skins

- adding in all vehicles and new persons

- lighting all vehicles

greetz

rettungstier

oh and what i forgot to say.. some of you might know that i'm working on the map for RCMP modification! this of course takes some time too! but i'll be showing some progress on that in RCMP thread soon too ;)

yeah, that's what i wanted to say:

RCMP, awesome modification! check it out! love it! support it! :)

oh and what i forgot to say.. some of you might know that i'm working on the map for RCMP modification! this of course takes some time too! but i'll be showing some progress on that in RCMP thread soon too ;)

yeah, that's what i wanted to say:

RCMP, awesome modification! check it out! love it! support it! :)

I was wandering who was doing the RCMP map, now I know it will be awesome :D

I totally support both of your projects (this and RCMP) and your decision to carry on a one-man-mod....even because I can't offer more than support, since I can't mod lol

Most important thing: take your time and don't get in a rush because of the incoming emergency 5 :)

PS: keep this thread alive ;)

uhhhmmm.... well hello everybody!

had some new ideas, thought about the mod concept ...etc.

instead of just revealing what my thoughts were about, i'll just be posting some screens of stuff i'm working on at the moment and you guys can guess what it might be someday.

any suggestions what this could be, or what it belongs to? ^^

em42013030500402434.jpg

damn, too easy ^^

it's a gate of an airport indeed! i started working on this bout five days ago.

i thought about making a small fictional american airport modification.

i already got a completely new airport model with ground and first floor (walkable!) and a police + ER added to it.

the basic model for the ems/fire station is ready too.

now my question, cause i can't answer it myself:

should i combine palm view county mod with this

OR

should i try to release PVC mod as a vehicles submod for LA mod with new stations and sone map changes?

tell me what you think!