Guest grr3003

Strobe lights - numbers and placement

1. their are unlimited amounts of lights you can have BUT!! if you have too many it will begin to lag

2.for a slow strobe (put the speed to 3.00 and the offset to 0.00 / then copy and paste the light and make the second light 3.00 speed and 0.50 offset and do the same with the other strobe)

3.for a fast strobe (put the speed to 4.00-7.00 and the offset to 0.00 / then copy and paste the light and make the second light 4.00-7.00 speed and 0.50 offset and do the same with the other strobe)

1. There is unlimited, but it's not actually the coronas that cause lag, it's the amount of radiations and fake volumes you create, since those have to be dynamic, whereas a corona is static. I try to limit the raditations down in my mods if it's supposed to work on lower end model computers. If that is not one of your concerns, then don't worry about it.

2. and 3. I usually find something like this of use, but you need to remember to set intensity, otherwise it's all in vain and the light just pulses. For a strobe at that speed, you're looking at .80-.95 intensity :)

1. There is unlimited, but it's not actually the coronas that cause lag, it's the amount of radiations and fake volumes you create, since those have to be dynamic, whereas a corona is static. I try to limit the raditations down in my mods if it's supposed to work on lower end model computers. If that is not one of your concerns, then don't worry about it.

2. and 3. I usually find something like this of use, but you need to remember to set intensity, otherwise it's all in vain and the light just pulses. For a strobe at that speed, you're looking at .80-.95 intensity :)

yea mostly that but with my POS computer it sometimes lags all depends on what kind of day it is. Now my ,gaming/Half POS computer, it can run perfect no lag on max graphics unless i am extracting a major file like sometime i extract a huge .zip file with like 2,000 songs on it because my friend thought i needed every song in the world for my computer.