Guest Trident100

London riots

No it isn't, it's happening because some people were upset someone died, and then some other douchebags people saw it as an oppurtunity to create havok, and people have only gotten more gutsy as this has continued on. Once this is over, something similar to what happened in Vancouver will be set up, the police will put up a website, made for linking these videos, then they will create a massive wanted list, and arrest every one of those douchebags people. Might not be for a year or so, but they'll get caught eventually, pulled over and busted. Facial recognition exists, and I know at least 80% of these people have a government ID, and all that needs to happen is a good face shot for a link to be created, and the police to show up on their doorstep with an arrest warrant.

Karma is a bitch very nice lady who returns all favours, including those you don't want back

To

The president now warning that if this happens again calling the army :o

I think the president or prime minister is smart in doing this because if this continues on a scale this large it will start to spread to other countries and nothing good can come from that. I think things like this just go to show you how opportunistic,greedy,and horrible some people can be and this can only be an event to grow off of.

Gotta say bad planning from the Met Police, there were riots in London for 2 nights, so the Police ordered officers from all over he country to London, they got 16,000 police in the City, then in Manchester (where I'm from) and Liverpool/Birmingham etc because there were no police in the city, looters decided to smash up our cities, even though we had be warned by people that 'they're gonna loot manchester tonight'. proper stupid, and now all our local shops are ruined..