Sawdbuster

Changing Persons

I have LA mod v1.8 with Boston Submod, and I have redone some things. I have taken the NYC mod's FF texture and replaced LAFD's, I've taken away most of the firefighter commands from the paramedics, copied the EMS Captain and replaced the FF PM SCBA, I've replaced the FF PM model with FF PM nohelmet, and have taken the LASD Deputy texture, and replaced the FF PM.

-But I've also tried to take the LASD Deputy model and replace the FF PM nohelmet, But when I tried that, the texture was solid white

-Replaced the LAPD officers, with the NYPD officers (Black and White from v1.01) Textures all white

-Replace the LASD Deputy Texture with NYPD officer male (from v1.0) texture solid white( this would stay for long anyway,

If anyone could shine some light on this I would be very thankful,

Search could've helped on this one.... The reason you see solid white "textures" are because there are no textures with the model anymore... Chances are either A. you have the INCORRECT model file (IE original LA mod) and a new texture or B. Correct model file but the texture is not named correctly.... The Model and the Textures are linked together, you can't just take a person model without taking it's texture or at least renaming an identical texture file to match the file.

IE FF01.V3O probrably will have FF01.DDS with it.