Guest slowride326

Google+

Guest slowride326

The new GOOGLE social networking site google+. Has invited me and under 1000 people to test it. It will beat facebook completely:

pic4ft.jpg

pic1se.jpg

pic3z.jpg

pic2nmu.jpg

Got Any Questions?

I'm on it and lets see.

I don't really like facebook because it updates a million times a year, and it's hard to keep up, mind you, I grow attached to those updates after a while. Twitter, well it's just moody people bitching. Google+ has not become either a slut-hub, nor a moody hub yet. Key word is yet. It will become just like all the others, myspace, twitter, facebook, tumblr. I'm in the beta, which the invites aren't hard to get, and I can tell you already it's on it's way to being another facebook.

Original facebook was invite only. Oh look, so is this. Facebook, Google+, Twitter, I'm not really caring which it is, since they're all the same. Google plus could've done great, three years ago, but it's coming in the wrong time, and I don't see many people being interested. It's not really that amazing. Statuses like facebook, hangout... Hmm kinda like a group chat.... and oh, yeah the wonderful amazing circles. It's really just like friend groups, but mandatory.

Yes, it's a cool new thing, and yeah it's got different things, and not AS many privacy violations as facebook, but still, it's not groundbreaking, never been done, amazing material. It's just recycled facebook, with a few new features. All in all, I'm not too impressed

No it's not coerces, it's forces... Facebook without posting at least half of your personal data, IE a name a picture, and some other things, will harass you until you do. Or I believe force you to.

You must have something like a name, birthday and picture, otherwise it'll kick you off or force you to get it through annoying "reminders"