Guest xbox360

Italy Mod

Guest xbox360

Hey,im new however i have been following this website for a while anyway,i was thinking about making a italian mod but im a bit of a noob i might need some help and stuff so if you like tthe sound of it let me know!!

First off all, no ones will make a mod for YOU, you need to set up a team, ask around for members who wants to help u. U can follow in the tutorial sections tutorials like how you can create models. Dont feel attacked while reading this. I had to go trough this too. And at the end i m able to create models and uv maps and more!

Try somethings ur self

Greetz from somewhere at the northpool :D

I started out exactly like this about 4 months ago but i did have modelling expierience. Now im creating 2 ground breaking mods with a really great team! The little pic that says italy mod coming soon should say italy mod coming one day :P haha once you find a team and get working on the mod would be a good time to start advertising. Good luck ;)

Guest xbox360

yeah you tell me it was started but there weren't any screenshots or models and stuff like that or whatever. So you can't kill anything it doesn't change anything if you say it is dead.

i was just letting people who were reading this know!

Guest xbox360

yeah you tell me it was started but there weren't any screenshots or models and stuff like that or whatever. So you can't kill anything it doesn't change anything if you say it is dead.

oh and here are your pictures: post-28157-0-60069900-1335123148_thumb.ppost-28157-0-25620200-1335123189_thumb.j