NM mod

san francisco submod (W.I.P)

Hi every body i was hoping some one would have the same interests in a san francisco submod becouse its on the coast just like la mod and every body seems to like la mod so why not san francisco mod but as a sub mod for la of cours the map would half to changed to fit this san francisco submod but all you would half to do to change that would to put the map on a hill basecly and if any of you have ever bin to san francisco you

know what i meen. heres just a little info about SFFD and SFPD. pictures at bottom

Established in 1866, the San Francisco Fire Department is rich in tradition and history. From the Great Earthquake and Fire of 1906 to the Loma Prieta Earthquake of 1989, the Department has grown to meet the many challenges along the way. Today, the San Francisco Fire Department serves an estimated 1.5 million people, providing fire suppression and emergency medical services to the residents, visitors and workers within San Francisco's 49 square miles.

UPDATES:

models comeing in soon :schreiben:

san francisco mod logo comeing soon

THIS MOD IS DEAD

post-24234-0-89781000-1307583797_thumb.j

post-24234-0-14619600-1307583822_thumb.j

post-24234-0-44914200-1307829102_thumb.j

post-24234-0-59086100-1307583833_thumb.j

post-24234-0-64954400-1307583845_thumb.j

post-24234-0-74596700-1307583954_thumb.j post-24234-0-99314300-1307931619_thumb.j

in game pics by goog1967

post-24234-0-55797400-1307828966_thumb.j

post-24234-0-77457500-1307828884_thumb.j

post-24234-0-88357300-1307828951_thumb.j

Unless you are one of the people going to be involved in this mod team...don't count on it. And was it really needed to post ALL that info about the city's history?

yes it was totaly nessasery to put all this stuff and yes i can do the lights on the vihicles thank you very much

one question, the CV back windows look like they are down but then it looks like the door skin was messed up. dont get me wrong, this is looking good (i want the cv and suv). keep up the good work and take your time.

thanks Texas_DPS the skin is correct...SFPD adds a white bar on the back side outside windows halfway up,I guess it serves the same purpose as inside bars.

Im gonna give you some well earned advice ;) You should never ask or look for anyone to make a mod for you unless its something really small. I felt the urge to have a realistic Ny/WTC mod for the game and took the matter into my own hands and Its been a great expierience learning how to mod this game and improve my modelling, texturing and creativity skills. If you really want it that bad then go read up on some info of how to mod and make it yourself. -Rafael Fernandez

Im gonna give you some well earned advice ;) You should never ask or look for anyone to make a mod for you unless its something really small. I felt the urge to have a realistic Ny/WTC mod for the game and took the matter into my own hands and Its been a great expierience learning how to mod this game and improve my modelling, texturing and creativity skills. If you really want it that bad then go read up on some info of how to mod and make it yourself. -Rafael Fernandez

thanx for the advise ill look in to that and by the way what is wtc mod anywey?

Hmm I don't see how this is 'work in progress', what work has been done? Goog was nice enough to do some skins for you, but I'd hardly call just that a submod :/ You not going to learn how to improve your skills and then actually work on it?

Dyson

x

Hmm I don't see how this is 'work in progress', what work has been done? Goog was nice enough to do some skins for you, but I'd hardly call just that a submod :/ You not going to learn how to improve your skills and then actually work on it?

Dyson

x

its a wip dont worry about it