chrisblaalid

Swap the old stretcher with a new one

Earlier I tried to import a person in to zmodeler, with no luck... It looked like a turd..

So I gave up that project :P

However.. I want to swap the stretcher with a new one... how the flügen do I do that?

Anyone want to help me out? :P

Swearing in another language is still swearing, anyway Doesn't the Stretcher come with a a whole new guy? I thought it did. But if note wouldn't it involve some kind of file switch? I believe if you go to the hard copy file of the mod on the PC, you should be able to find the 2 medics and the stretcher, I think you just switch out the files, but I don't know for sure.

I don't think flügen is a swearing word :P

gah!! I wish Zmodeler would work with me, not against me :P

oooh i wiiiish someone would do it for me *folding hands and puts on a puppy face* xD

people always looked wrecked, it's how they were created vs how zmod2 imports them.. if you do not damage the original person models they still work... I believe hoppah did a tutorial on adding things to person models it's a good place to start

people always looked wrecked, it's how they were created vs how zmod2 imports them.. if you do not damage the original person models they still work... I believe hoppah did a tutorial on adding things to person models it's a good place to start

thank you Mikey... now I just have to find that tut... if... if you don't want to do it for me xD can't blame a guy for asking right? :P

*edit: tried without the tut... did not touch the original model, just placed the new stretcher on top... however... mission failed... searching for the tut now..

Edited by chrisblaalid

Did you find the tut??

sadly, yes :P ofc, if you want to give it a try, you are more then welcome :P hehe

It basicly says I have to edit it by "hand" meaning numbers :P

edit the text files... It will probably take me a few hours... sadly :machkaputt:

But I really want to do it, since the new stretcher is absolutely AWESOME!!!!!

How about I send YOU the files and you try? :P THAT would impress the whole NoMod Team! Creds you know ;) hehe

GAD!! I REALLY do not want to do it... But I still want to HAVE it :P

Would love to see your finished stretcher. I have been wanting to modify tthat stretcher for quite some time. If you'r successful, would you make it available for download?

ofc I will, it will be downloadable in the Norway Mod

http://www.emergency...Data&dataID=944

here is a sweet looking stretcher for download

That's the one I am trying to swap

and how does it look for so far?

I try ed also to change it but when I want to save it it looks pretty messed up XD

It doesn't look that good... I tried Hoppah's tut... but with no luck... Think I'll just put on hold for a while, or just cancel it... Seems impossible...