titannub

Clan IEM

Hey there everyone. I would like to introduce International Emergency Management or IEM for short and its story. IEM was founded in April 2011 by the partnership of two gamers (Titannub & Jacobc) looking for a new home in the sea of "lets play a game", "join my hamachi NOW!" Multiplayer games and thread post here on IEM. Seeking a place of order and stability but with a fun and challenging side we laid the foundation of what would become IEM. From a horrid website hosting site we let our ideas collide and from them we forged the spine of IEM. Everything from how members should and will be treated to the usage of either teamspeak or vent was fought over until we could decided 100%. If you would like to hear our story and see the outcome or if you just feel curious as to why im blabbering on over a clan you have never heard of come check out our website. See how you like it, Post in the non-members forum area, and hopefully sign up in the Recruitment area Plus much more. Anyone from anywhere is welcome, age isn't a factor so long as your mature and as long as you can speak enough english to communicate clearly with us your more than welcome at IEM. If you have any questions please post them on our non-members forum instead of in this thread and if you have problems please PM me here at emergency planet as quickly as you can so i can solve the problem. On behalf of IEM and its administration i thank you for taking the time to read this and i hope to see you there.

*Important information set to change*

As of now we are putting the finishing touches on our mod and need Volunteers to assist with the testing and deployment of this mod so the clan can begin running structured games so if your interested in helping us during this first major hurdle please fill out a recruitment form ASAP!

That video is very cool, and it will hopefully bring more people in than we have already got! Can either of you do signature pictures for I.E.M UK? Are you going to start a forum for the mod? PM me about what my acting roll will be in I.E.M and what will be my tittle please.

If your trying to recruit someone you would rather say "hey, Look at all the flashy features and things we have" rather than "We wont tell you unless you join". Just putting it out there since there are so many clans...

Well it's not really a mod we have just edited the game to add fire departments and that sort of things. But in the future we hopefully plan to release some of our own mods, just for the members.

Ah right well never really been a fan of EM4 MP but good luck ;)

Guest Firefighter18256

hmm ok ic. i like MP cause you have communication, realism dispatch, an other players doing sertin duty's just like in real life

hmm ok ic. i like MP cause you have communication, realism dispatch, an other players doing sertin duty's just like in real life

What is all this MPand SP stuff??

wow i sleep all day and my forum post becomes a mess. First off Micheal if you get back on here send me or jacob messages ON THE SITE. this is a recruitment thread not your personal question center. Second to state again what jacob let get out of hand and i misworded, its not a full on change of the game just a custom mod package for the clan so we can have an organized game as the regular map does not lend itself very well to a structured game. We are adding new buildings and replacing old buildings for garages and engine bays and not much else and dont expect this to be on the forums here, its just for IEM gameplay and only for multiplayer. Also no were not keeping most aspects of the clan secret, our communications and some of the things you only really need to know if your part of the clan are locked for security but anything you want you know about the clan is available to you for the most part, if the website doesn't answer it for you please message me on there or pm me here at emergency planet and i will let you know everything i can. If you have any further questions please sign in as a guest on the website and post them in our threads and if all else fails ask me as i will have the final information for you.

PS. Reece thank you for your advice, my assistant chief hasn't had a chance to talk to me since i post this and things have changed since then.

and to Dyson lol i dont think i cant blame you since you just make your own mods =) but i prefer to play with others, its all a choice of preference but lets not discuss preference here please. If anyone wants to show your preference do it by joining or not joining the clan. thanks guys.

The clans astound me everyone tries to promote their clan (they are merely members) the clans themselves would be better to appoint a SINGLE individual to address their topics here, permit none of your other member(s) to comment in the topics as they usually end up screwing it up for the admin of the clan since they're too gung ho so to speak where the clan operator tends to be more of sound mind when it comes to their clan... Just a thought, but I think you're on the right track, just might wanna tell your clan to let you handle the topic from here on in...

Thank you for your wisdom Mikey. I merely didn't think to state the thread needed to be locked down until after the mix up but it has been dealt with and we are continuing to work on the clan. now lets get :1046276160_schildbacktotopic:

On that note we have had a development with the map as we learn new ways of editing the map and so on. I hope to see a launch of the completed mod package by this weekend if we can get testing done and if we can get some other paper work done. Also a note for those who aren't super into structured game play, we are utilizing a second communications server for the time being that we will be using as a more laid back game room so members can come and forget the rules to just play as if you were on EM4 multiplayer but with people you already know a little so if your thinking this may not be the place for you i encourage you to at least come over and give us a look. At the worst you waste a few hours meeting new people right?

wow i sleep all day and my forum post becomes a mess. First off Micheal if you get back on here send me or jacob messages ON THE SITE. this is a recruitment thread not your personal question center. Second to state again what jacob let get out of hand and i misworded, its not a full on change of the game just a custom mod package for the clan so we can have an organized game as the regular map does not lend itself very well to a structured game. We are adding new buildings and replacing old buildings for garages and engine bays and not much else and dont expect this to be on the forums here, its just for IEM gameplay and only for multiplayer. Also no were not keeping most aspects of the clan secret, our communications and some of the things you only really need to know if your part of the clan are locked for security but anything you want you know about the clan is available to you for the most part, if the website doesn't answer it for you please message me on there or pm me here at emergency planet and i will let you know everything i can. If you have any further questions please sign in as a guest on the website and post them in our threads and if all else fails ask me as i will have the final information for you.

PS. Reece thank you for your advice, my assistant chief hasn't had a chance to talk to me since i post this and things have changed since then.

and to Dyson lol i dont think i cant blame you since you just make your own mods =) but i prefer to play with others, its all a choice of preference but lets not discuss preference here please. If anyone wants to show your preference do it by joining or not joining the clan. thanks guys.

I apologise titannub :(

Not trying to bump the topic or what have you but to anyone who's joined or is thinking of joining i still badly need volunteers to help me test the map before i can release it. Also if anyone joined the website please check the site often, im online everyday and its the easiest way to communicate with you.

Thank you for your wisdom Mikey. I merely didn't think to state the thread needed to be locked down until after the mix up but it has been dealt with and we are continuing to work on the clan. now lets get :1046276160_schildbacktotopic:

On that note we have had a development with the map as we learn new ways of editing the map and so on. I hope to see a launch of the completed mod package by this weekend if we can get testing done and if we can get some other paper work done. Also a note for those who aren't super into structured game play, we are utilizing a second communications server for the time being that we will be using as a more laid back game room so members can come and forget the rules to just play as if you were on EM4 multiplayer but with people you already know a little so if your thinking this may not be the place for you i encourage you to at least come over and give us a look. At the worst you waste a few hours meeting new people right?

Your welcome =P

this is our new clan trailer which assistant chief jacob has worked very hard on, leave us a message on the forums and let us know what you think. Also for any of the guys who joined the website and have shown interest in the clan you need to check back on the forums and especially the information center.

IMPORTANT UPDATE!

IEM administration is proud to announce that we have completed initial preparations on our mod. We encourage anyone seeking a professional, friendly atmosphere to come on over to IEM's Homepage and sign up using the recruitment tab. To all other members who have already signed up we would like to remind you to join us on the teamspeak channel. Games have already began so come on over and join the fun.

this is our new clan trailer which assistant chief jacob has worked very hard on, leave us a message on the forums and let us know what you think. Also for any of the guys who joined the website and have shown interest in the clan you need to check back on the forums and especially the information center.

Well edited video, but it has absolutely no ingame footage, so it doesn't real do much as a trailer loldev.gif

Would make more sense to show off some new features, new map, or even just some LA gameplay to attract attention rather than just a short video of LA units.

quite right you are dyson but as up to this point we had no mod of our own and were not sctively playing games we had no footage. I intend to fix this problem within a few days but as you know everything takes time. Thank you for your suggestions though :cheers:

IEM now has one mod which is in its 1.2.2 version & a second mod in a beta stage! they are closed "Private mods just for the clan that will not be released to the public!

Please stop by & say hi to find out more about us! & are mods!