titannub

Clan IEM

First off reece, yes your are correct in that and that decision was made prior to Nathan becoming an officer and i let it slip my mind to explain Emergency planet operations but as far as that post goes it is perfectly fine with me. As creator of the Mod expressly for IEM use i feel he deserves praise not only on this thread but within the clan. All too often you find people here on these forums not willing to allow anyone to use anything from their work and thats fine but Nathan heeded the call when we needed our own mod. If you have any further comments like that please personally message me and do not clutter the recruitment thread, thank you. :1046276160_schildbacktotopic:

Hi titan,

I am going through the stages of purchasing EM4 right now (should be received in the next 2 days) and I love to play in co-operative games (it's just my thing), so joining a clan obviously stands out to me. I do have a mic, and I have Teamspeak, I also know how to join Hamachi servers.

I was wondering, after I get use to the controls of EM4, would I be able to join the clan or be given a trail period?

Also, is it possible for me to jump onto your TS server, and hear I.E.M. in action?

absolutely friend. Hop on over to iem.enjin.com and apply using the recruitment tab. Once you get accepted an officer will assist you with getting online with us and i hope to see you soon.

Okay I have signed up on the website, now I just need an admin to approve me. (?)

I can confirm that I will be getting EM4 tomorrow.

Attention all former members, applicants, and potential members of IEM.... After our stent of deactivity IEM will once again be reopening its doors but with a twist..... After careful consideration IEM will now be under the direct control of Assistant Chief Jacob and is the first "sub-clan" of Plasma Gaming. As always we encourage anyone looking for a professional gaming group for emergency 4 to apply at http://www.iem.enjin.com and for those looking for more than just an EM4 clan vist our Community website at http://www.plasmagaming.enjin.com. sign up for one, sign up for both its your decision know that the staff welcomes you. To all those whos emails we have on file youll be getting two emails, one from plasma staff as well as one iem reguarding the change of structure.

It is with great pleasure that i get set to reopen IEM's doors. Seems ill have more than just squad 55 to compete with for memebers this time around lol, but i am glad to see some new clans on the block now and will be eager to sit down with all of you soon. Myself or my assistant jacob will be making regular updates as to our progress so please do check back. A big thank you to all the clans and members welcoming back IEM.