valmiustila

Where is NY mod?

Are you asking for a release date? I guess you don't know that the NY mod thread was closed by, among other things, the people asking for release date again and again. Don't you still know that asking for release dates is not allowed?

NO, I do not asking for release date!

My question is: "How much work remains to be mod". I was asking for this: It remains only make the map or finish vehicles, and things like this

i start to get confused with all these ny mods as far as i can remember there was FFW TUT's ny mod then there was fdnyportu's ny mod then the world trade center ny mod then the ny submod then changed to the manhatten mod NNICO's ny mod and the FDNY squad 18 simulator and the rescue me FDNY submod (not really a mod but its a topic lol) and if there is more i dont remember

i start to get confused with all these ny mods as far as i can remember there was FFW TUT's ny mod then there was fdnyportu's ny mod then the world trade center ny mod then the ny submod then changed to the manhatten mod NNICO's ny mod and the FDNY squad 18 simulator and the rescue me FDNY submod (not really a mod but its a topic lol) and if there is more i dont remember

All in progress, all different approaches, mine's nearly done, FFW TUTs is going into practically a new game now, NNICO's I own a copy of, and I'd say you'd be waiting a while for it to be done, if ever because NNICO is prety quiet lately. Not really much else to say, don't get why everyone moans about the amount, people make the mod they want to make, it's not commercial ;)

All in progress, all different approaches, mine's nearly done, FFW TUTs is going into practically a new game now, NNICO's I own a copy of, and I'd say you'd be waiting a while for it to be done, if ever because NNICO is prety quiet lately. Not really much else to say, don't get why everyone moans about the amount, people make the mod they want to make, it's not commercial ;)

"When you say FFW TUTs is going into pratically a new game now" What do you mean?

The development team has openly said they have reworked stuff and are working on developing even further away from EM4, practically a new game. This sounds awesome, but means the 'mod' or project will take even longer. And from what I've heard from friends of friends, members of the team are not working on much so progress is slow. All of this suggests for another few years wait. So like I said the amount of mods means nothing, it's just about playing Em4 :)

You know what I wonder? Two things, if we can use the highrise unit and what for and two, when people will start saying take your sweet time and not beating around the bush. I'll start :) TAKE YOUR SWEET TIME!!!!!!