Sawdbuster

Deleting

How can I get it all off? I want to start over wiht some new maps, but when I uninstall all the mods and then the game, The mod still show up in the modification button in the game They are all still there! and it is annoying! Help is needed, thanks!

Manually DELETE the physical folder from program files... they will no longer exist on your drive to be referenced in a fresh reinstall. Same works for mods that you've broken that you want to remove, some things leave physical files behind even upon deletion... common issue just physically delete the folder from the HD.

Alright I went to the OS(C:) part of my computer folders and I deleted all the files but they still show up in the game and I'm affraid to see if they do anything because they might crash the game, but everything is deleted off of the computer hard-drive, even after the second un-installation

The game only looks within the C:\Program Files (sometimes x86)\ bla bla bla EM4\Mods\ folder for the crap.... However, if you add something to the ORIGINAL game it's self it will still show up in a modification as the game loads it's original thing FIRST, then looks for replacements from the mod... IF the mod doesnt have them, it uses the original file(s) regardless to if they were supposed to be there or not.

What I've always done, is unlike most ppl when I'm in a rush and don't particularly care about the integrity of the game is to just manually delete the folder from the \mods\ directory... without any physical reference within the game's install dir it doesnt recognize there as being a mod in the first place..... IF you are still having issues, it's highly probable you accidentally copied something into the original game's directory and that's what is causing your issues....

The game doesnt have the ability to "search" a drive looking for a mod, it only knows to search in the \mods\ directory for addons, if they ain't there it can't access them... I keep 2-3 backups of my mods I tamper with on my Harddisk, if i yank the one from the game install location it can't find squat to work with... But you have to remove the root folder IE LA MOD from the \mods\ dir.

If you mean as in just the actual physical ground itself, you just didn't bring over the texture for the ground. Now if you mean the full map itself, then you obviously didn't take the map file itself into the game.

I'm assuming his mod comes as is in a rar file *double checks*

Yeah it's as an EXE in the rar

download and unzip as usual, then click the exe, follow the instructions and it should work fine. Mind you this is looking for the LA mod itself.. I haven't downloaded it myself, so I don't know100% if you can select the install point, but that's unimportant. Make sure you have the most up to date LA mod downloaded, then download unzip and install these maps. Your problem looks that a file or two isn't making it over, so check to make sure the installation goes right. I do believe a readme is included with complete instructions, as Hoppah usually does that, but just incase:

------

Make sure you have installed patch v2.0.1 for the Los Angeles Mod (Information)

Download the submod here:

* DOWNLOAD *

Size: 40,2 MB

1. Unzip the package and double click the .exe file

2. Follow instructions and make your choice which map you want to install

3. Done

--------\

Lemme know if you're still having troubles