welcome.gifIm making a Chp pack. Im new to this, so im gonna need all the help I can get. Im good with lights. Not so great at modeling, or anything else haha. I intend on putting in this pack: (chp crown vic, chp slicktop, a white chp crown vic, a command post(for checkpoints or big occasions/accidents, and a white dodge charger(with a vector or L.e.d bar) and possibly an all white slicktop dodge charger). If you can help me or have any ideas with this project please say so.schreiben.gif

Update:

i added 3 pics. down there, to show what my main models are going to be.

post-18544-0-72741900-1302128777_thumb.j

post-18544-0-98747900-1305258043_thumb.j

chp crown vic, In game already

chp slicktop, Reskin the LAPD Police car

a white chp crown vic, likewise

a command post for checkpoints or big occasions/accidents, Reskinning of the FBI command post could work, or if you're gonna do the SUV one, then you need to model.

and a white dodge charger(with a vector or L.e.d bar) and possibly an all white slicktop dodge charger Reskin the charger?

chp crown vic, In game already

chp slicktop, Reskin the LAPD Police car

a white chp crown vic, likewise

a command post for checkpoints or big occasions/accidents, Reskinning of the FBI command post could work, or if you're gonna do the SUV one, then you need to model.

and a white dodge charger(with a vector or L.e.d bar) and possibly an all white slicktop dodge charger Reskin the charger?

Hmh, good ideas.. now i just need someone to help me with the reskining.

There is also a CHP command post in the + Units Submod, it's a reskin of the ATF one that came with the additional units submod. However I do like the idea of a slicktop CHP CV.

yes, I would just like to include a vehicle like that in my pack, if i want to use the one in Additional Units Submod i'll have to get permission. If not I can always reskin the FBI command post.

Okay, im working on white chp cv right now and thanks to

Ale

I wont have to reskin anything for the command post unit, ill just be including HIS Chp Command post in my pack. Ill be posting pics. of the All white cv within 2 days.

Update:

ok so i've been working on reskining for the All white chp cv and im about done...i just need help with how to get it to work in Em4 so i can see if it turned out well (or in the editor, either one would be good)