Cosreski

Coastal Resort Sub Mod

I'm going to need help with scripting for Station #3.

Good luck with that no one has been able to do it!(someone probly has but is not on the forum) I have tried and failed over and over again! The problem is that the doors have had problems. They whould not open or close on mine. Again PLEASE RELEASE THIS IF YOU GET THE 3rd FIRESTATION WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

looks awesome man! cant wait! i like the 5 bay idea, question are you going to have the more parking spaces in the police station? because i like to have extra cruisers at the Pd just in case of something big and usually I'll have 2 cruisers somewhere else on the map.

Ditto, I think this will be a great mod if it is downloadable to the public, Please, please, please, please, please, please release it!?!?!?!?!

Ditto, I think this will be a great mod if it is downloadable to the public, Please, please, please, please, please, please release it!?!?!?!?!

I didn't get the help that I needed to finish this Mod. But I will continue on improving it when I have the time.Thanks everyone for the thumb's up on my Mod......... :12:

I did something to the original Map, so check it out...."Link To Video"

post-2116-0-93172000-1306282037_thumb.jp

mega upload was taken down by the FBI

I found out today that the FBI shut down Mega upload and that my sub Mod was uploaded there. I do not have the Mod anymore nor I have high speed internet anymore as I am back in the poor house after I have gotten sick in November 2010. I was sick for 4 months and I had to give up my business last summer. I have not worked sense October of 2010 and I'm at the mercy of my Wife's pension. It was great while it lasted and I don't blame the Administrator for Deleting this topic. I will still be around for the topics and that's just all it'll be.

I now have Satellite Internet by Hughsnet and its the cheap package. I have to wait till 2:am to upload or download files as my download is limited. Still not working but i'm here......

Ok guys, I screwed up, Sorry I set it to upload and went to sleep and there is another problem I also found. I'm working on it now. It may take awhile.........

Ok guys, I screwed up, Sorry I set it to upload and went to sleep and there is another problem I also found. I'm working on it now. It may take awhile.........

When I talked to you last, the mod was lost due to mega upload being shut down. Did you find it or did you start all over again?

When I talked to you last, the mod was lost due to mega upload being shut down. Did you find it or did you start all over again?

I found it in my files and its ready for download but you need to download LA Mod with patch first and then drop the files there.