Cosreski

Coastal Resort Sub Mod

how many fire stations will there be? and may i suggest that u put the LEV and HES behind the station and use the HES as a paramedic unit and the LEV as a rescue squad? also u could get rid of the brush and just put hose connections on the LEV. that woulld be really cool!

Interesting about putting connections on LEV and as a former Fireman in the Fire Service, at the station I was, we had a Hose unit that looks like the HES. Except the Hose unit had 2 big 4" hose and Reel from Angus Hose Co. It was a total of 500' of 4" hose. All that was, was a supply line for area's that had no water access. Hose Brush unit needs to be fed from an engine as there is no water tank. All it could carry is 250 gal of water. A Fire engine can only carry 500 gal. But you got me thinking. Put a 250 gal tank on the HES and 1 250' of 1" booster line along side of the tank. Use the connection as you said. Now today the engines carry 1000 gal or more of water.

if u could make it work corses that would be cool on the hes or the lev! do u know how to do something like this? i mean it seams kinda hard

Here is the new Power Wagon that works like a Brush Truck and Rescue Truck.

post-2116-0-25606300-1299166115_thumb.jp

Nice!! :cool: so so you have pumps for hoses on that truck?

And since this is a coastal mod, Have you ever thought of the boats as in fire and police, I think all you can do w/ police is carry officers :police:, and maybe divers..... but don't know :excl:

Nice!! :cool: so so you have pumps for hoses on that truck?

And since this is a coastal mod, Have you ever thought of the boats as in fire and police, I think all you can do w/ police is carry officers :police:, and maybe divers..... but don't know :excl:

Instead to do new boat for police could be changed the configuration of the coast guard officers to can arrest and carry a M4. Or maybe add to the coast guard boat a machine gun but it wouldn´t have much use, this is not a war game...

I have some ?'s the first is this a real city in maryland because i've never hered of ocean view, there is a city in maryland called Ocean City, the reason iam asking is in one of the photos there is a maryland state trooper dodge charger but in another phote there is two ocean view police cars. or is it made up city

I have some ?'s the first is this a real city in maryland because i've never hered of ocean view, there is a city in maryland called Ocean City, the reason iam asking is in one of the photos there is a maryland state trooper dodge charger but in another phote there is two ocean view police cars. or is it made up city

There is a town in Delaware that is close to the Ocean and about 10 Miles from Ocean City Md. The town is over a mile from the ocean. The Md State Police does cross over only in pursuit from Maryland into Delaware. I am trying to put pumps on the power wagon but with no success. I tried on Edit Map and saved it than it still didn't save.

This looks like one cool submod!!!!!!!! It would be even cooler if you released it and made an installer!!!

This is something I am working on and all I need is a sta 3 script and what else I need.

The fence and gates are there till the station opens for business.

1. Hazmat

2. Water Tender

3. Engine 17

4. Airport Ambulance 4 Renamed Ambulance 70A

5. Airport Ambulance 4 Renamed Ambulance 70B

post-2116-0-30283500-1303328787_thumb.jp

post-2116-0-14691400-1303328807_thumb.jp

post-2116-0-34787300-1303328828_thumb.jp