goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

the ferrara and skin I can use,I wanted to alter the model for a gladiator cab(last picture top of the 2 models),that is the one we need permission for.If not granted then it will be the ferrara with the skin.

Scotia FD here the list you wanted of the in game units...I have grouped and labeled them accordingly.

post-17160-0-06537900-1325327785.jpg ambulance post-17160-0-19177800-1325327794.jpg fire

post-17160-0-64102400-1325327813.jpg police

Do you think you guys can show the Personnel of the mod like you did with the vehicles...I wanna see how many there are and you know get excited.

click on above past post for unit pictures,just the new heavy rescue added.

Do you think you guys can show the Personnel of the mod like you did with the vehicles...I wanna see how many there are and you know get excited.

personnel is done with the exception of a generic city police officer uniform,I will do a version shortly but BCAS,Surrey Fire and RCMP are done and are on the boards somewhere.If I do it within the next few days I will show some pics of them all.

personnel is done with the exception of a generic city police officer uniform,I will do a version shortly but BCAS,Surrey Fire and RCMP are done and are on the boards somewhere.If I do it within the next few days I will show some pics of them all.

I looked and found where the pics of the personnel used to be but I guess you took them off due to the picture limit on the forum. I remember the pictures of the Surrey Firefighters really peaked my interest in this mod because you had the names of the FFs on the back of their turnout gear which is pretty badass.

I looked and found where the pics of the personnel used to be but I guess you took them off due to the picture limit on the forum. I remember the pictures of the Surrey Firefighters really peaked my interest in this mod because you had the names of the FFs on the back of their turnout gear which is pretty badass.

I re-did them since that,so their as good as the cars and rigs now quality wise...I will do some city police and repost all the personel in the coming days.

EDIT

personel on pages: pg55 post#1097 / pg56 post#1104 / pg57 post#1129

these shots include the new skins only city police to do.

sweet looking car but were sticking to real world units at present and to date there are no general duty ford taurus rcmp cruisers,if and when they do I would do one in a heartbeat.

Mitch checked it,thanks.

I think I will use the sprinter as a bomb squad(only picture I ever found was a monsterous 4 door unit which was too big) , the Expedition is an old unit and we have an Excursion which is better.

here's the new correct style Dodge Sprinter RCMP bomb squad,thanks to ausavin26 for finding the picture.CFD has some great ideas in store for the lights on this unit...stay tuned.

post-17160-0-91221600-1327527506_thumb.jpost-17160-0-94426100-1327527509_thumb.jpost-17160-0-94288600-1327527513_thumb.j

That looks great! How will it's emergencylights work?

Edit: Just saw that you had written somethign about the lights in your post :P

it will be like the sprinter in the video