RedHawk504

Fire truck is too big

Hello since Tian helped me out with the cars under the ground i have now a other problem with it :s the cars are now too big :s wtf but the size in zmodeler is the same as a other fire truck but ingame is it too big lol i had too laugh when i did saw that xD hope u foks can help me out

carstoobig.png

In ZModeler, open up the options menu of the Scale function and click on "Scale Geometry". Then scale your truck down re-export and enjoy :)

Thanks Kookas it worked :D

--------------------------------EDIT---------------------------------------------------

now is the dennis a little bit bigger then the mercedes but if i scale it smaller it not become smaller in the editor and stays on the same hight :s so? what i do now?

Wrong Size texture has to be proportionate ie you can do

256X256

256X512

512X512

512X1024

1024X1024

etc...

It must be a multiple of two in order for it to be formatted.

866X625 does not match a multiple of two, you must resize the texture, if i were you i'd just create a new one that was 1024X1024 and copy my existing texture on there so all I'd have to do is realign the UV map, not rescale anything.