JAJA501

Las Vegas, Nv Mod

I recommend you to use NNICO's CV and some models made by Hoppah included in the LA mod(the ambulance,firetrucks...). Then you can reskin them(with photoshop, Paint.net(free) , GIMP(free) , paint(included with windows)...)

If you know modding, use Zmodeler, Autodesk 3ds max, Cinema 4d or any other 3d programm (you need Zmodeler). Autodesk 3ds max and cinema 4d are very expensive and "professional tools"

It's not something you can learn over night. Now can a simple video or tutorial be made. Theres many aspects to it. Making models, making scripts, making maps, then using the editor to put everything together. You can go to the tutorials forum and read how to make 3d models, but its going to take time to learn how to make basic models, and even longer to make a good looking model. Scripting, well google may be of some assistance in helping you learn C++ which is the programing language used in scripts. To make the type of scripts you see in mods like the LA Mod, or any other mod, will probably require studying for months, but even with a knowledge of C++ you have to learn how it applies in EM4. Then theres mapping. To make a map you need some artistic ability in programs like photoshop,gimp,or paint.net. Tutorials to google will help you learn these programs. I suspect a really dedicated person could make a good map in about a weeks time depending on how much time was devoted to it, and how good they can use the programs I just mentioned. Then there is the editor. The EM4 manual can some what help you here and the tutorials forum along with searching the forums.

So to sum it all up, just learning the elements of modding takes time, as it is, not to mention time to apply the skills and develop a mod. However, to be fair, not everyone is a jack of all trades. I can script, I can reskin, I can do editor stuff, but I can not model, or UV Map.

how to i reskin?

Do you know how to search? Not being sarcastic here, but I think all your questions can be answered if you just do a little research. We are just repeating things that have been repeated as well as documented in tutorials before.

Wrong forum btw, this is supposed to be for Released or WIP Mods, not how do I make a mod threads, thats what the Modding and mod help forums is for. Nor should the topic really be Las Vegas mod since the topic is all about how to mod rather then a las vegas mod.

can i get the link for the zmodeler website?

Do you understand the concept of SEARCHING.

http://www.google.com/

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=search&fromMainBar=1 (or the top right corner of the screen)

which one do i download? which one is the best?

Can you do something for your self? Try it and find out.