Station27

Getting Help with Mods Easier

Hello Emergency 4 Modders,

Since a lot of modifications lately (including mine) have only a partial team; I am creating this help topic. Thats why great mods take so much time; they have no help. What I would like the outcome of this topic to be a place where someone can ask for someone with modding skills and get like 5 replies of people with fairly good skills. But anyway if you have modding skills for emergency 4 and want to help create a modification just type this:

If you need help:

-Name

-What you need

-For what mod

-A brief description

If you can give help:

-Name

-Your Skills

-What type of mod your best at

-A brief description

P.S. PLEASE TRY NOT TO SPAM THIS TOPIC UNLESS YOU NEED OR CAN GIVE HELP OR YOU JUST HAVE A QUESTION

~STATION 27~

Honestly, I can think of many people who have the skillsbut do not want to advertise, because you'll get a barrage of PMs asking to join mod teams... I'll offer myself to do a piece here and there.. Anyone that sends a request to do a whole mod, join their team or anything like that will be ignored however..

There my good deed for the night!

I have to agree with NFK unfortunately even with my skills I will never admit how good or fast I am lest I would be barraged by PMs related to joining teams that I might not have any interest in joining... In the end the skillsets are a conditional thing on our free time, most of us would rather spend our free time with our better half, those that have one know what I mean=)

I have to agree with NFK unfortunately even with my skills I will never admit how good or fast I am lest I would be barraged by PMs related to joining teams that I might not have any interest in joining... In the end the skillsets are a conditional thing on our free time, most of us would rather spend our free time with our better half, those that have one know what I mean=)

This is only for people who want to help on a mod. If you dont want to post or dont want to be on a team they wouldnt bother posting.

THIS IS ONLY FOR WHO REQUIRE OR WISH TO BE ON A MODDING TEAM

What we were trying to do was explain that people with any skills probably won't advertise them publically, because of a combination of any of these:

A) They'll be massed with all sorts of requests to do everything

B) They will end up getting too many invites to teams they don't want to be on

C) They are already busy with their own mods, and therefore do not have time to do more than theirs.

D) They are only interested in joining certain mod teams, therefore they will contact those teams to offer assistance as needed.

Also, people can easily get help with one or two componenets, however not get a full team, just by stating they need help in this area, and usually a member will step up and offer a little bit of help. Thing is, good modding skills are hard to come by and those that have it are usally already claimed, so they cannot offer a full set of help.

Hope this clarifies things