Lt GMFD

Squad 55

Guest Firefighter18256

Squad 55 is a Emergency 4 LA Mod Team.

If you are interested in joining a clan with ultimate gaming experience and realistic game-play then come join Squad 55.

If you are interested in joining Squad 55 please visit our forums and register, then fill out a application in the join us section. You must have Ventrilo and a microphone to join. It's as easy as that.

Web Site: www.squad55.tk

Ventrilo: ( 72.37.204.91:5585 )

Requirements:

Ventrilo

Working Mic

Come join the clan, that really has a plan. We have great customized files, 25+ Members, Ranks, Officers Positions, Awards, Free Give aways, and everyone loves to play. Com join us here at Squad 55! We would love to have you.

Programs Needed: All Free Software

~ Ventrilo (With a working Mic)

~ Xfire

~ Hamachi

Check us out at Squad55.tk and Register to the site. Once you have registered click on "Join Us" and fill out an application. You will recieve a responce under 12 hours Guranteed! We supprt USA, Austrailia, UK, and Canada! Join Now!

www.Squad55.tk

Come join in on the action!!!!!

Join squad55 today and enjoy realistic gameplay with +29 other members.

We have custom made files made specifically for realism gameplay.

Requirements:

Ventrillo

Microphone

Hamchi

Xfire

It's as easy as that!!!!!!

Sincerely,

Squad55.tk Staff

Squad 55 is Better Than Ever!! In the past week we have gotten an all new updated map, we have added a whole dipatching process with our own CAD System. We are growning fast with more members, new files, new ideas a whole lot more. Come check us out and join today. No fees! (Donations are accepted but Absolutely no required!! So come check us out here at www.Squad55.tk

Don't miss the fun, cause you'll love the way we run!

Assistant Chief GMFD - Personnel Administrator & Training Officer

Guest Firefighter18256

Join squad55 today and enjoy realistic gameplay with +29 other members.

We have custom made files made specifically for realism gameplay.

What we offer:

- Training to make you better

- Website (www.squad55.tk)

- Forums

- Ranking system

- Medals an awards

- Working CAD System

- Friendship

Requirements:

Ventrillo

Microphone

Hamchi

Xfire

Chief Zombie - Leader of Squad55

Come join us here at Squad 55. You will love the way we play.

We have a well structured ranking system and currently have 7 Officers and 22 Members. And we are still climbing. We have our own mod made from the base of the LA MOD. We have a fully functional CAD system being built by us here. We have a fully functional dispatch system and it is great. So come join us and play.

Requirements...

1. Ventrilo

2. Xfire

3. Hamachi

4. Will to play

Visit today and join at www.squad55.tk

Stay away from these guys

they convieced me to join them over JER, claiming they have a lot of active members, they told me that i could play right away and after i joined it took them about a week to let me play.

after i finished my first game i got booted of the server, my account was removed, and no excuse or reason for it was given.

Very immature, if you are looking for a mature game clan, look for another clan.

i just wasted a week and a half

if anyone has any questions please feel free to ask

Guest Firefighter18256

you was removed cause you did not fit the requirement that the recruiter failed to check.

you was givin a excuse appon removal.

Any one that applies has to go threw a week probation period to see if they are active cause there alot for HQ staff to do once a player is accepted. an we have to see if the player is goin to be on before we start training cause if they are not on they waist our time.You was only on 3 days out of that week an a half

we have

fire/ems/pd training

player profiles for each member

a chart of what training the player has completed an what the player has to do still

medals/awards an much more

Guest Firefighter18256

failure to read the SOP's

-an-

section 1 of the rules

Any more questions please pm me or contact a officer on our web www.squad55.tk thank you

Well, thank you very much for explained why i was booted!!!

the message that was sent to me said

sry did not have all requirements.

you need to start thinking of better excuses and maybe take some english classes as well, so maybe you will learn how to spell correctly. i think the better way of doing it would have been telling me, Motti you have did 1, 2 and 3 this way, it should have done that way, please make sure you are doing it better the next time.

I think that after spending a whole week going over your Rules, SOPs and etc, i should have given at least the minimum training, and the chance to learn as i go, this is why there is that 1 week prohibition right? so i could learn. i think it is just unfair that after a short game of 15-25 minutes, which was also my first game online i get booted. please let me know if i am wrong, of if you would have expected something different if you were in my position!

Firefighter18256, you've passed the line with advertising, you've been given a final warning and an indefinite posting ban, the staff will discuss your banning or not, and this topic is indefinitely locked.

Oh and MottiHoresh, I don't know why you came to this site, whether to harrass these guys or for genuine intrest, either way you've earned youself a warning for bickering about something that was not neccessary