Guest dm155

SQUADD 55 is Recruiting!

Requirements:

~ Hamachi

~ Ventrillo and Mic

~ Will to play

We use the LA MOD 2.0.2 with a custom map and a few custom scripts!! Come join us. We are welcoming all people from Canada, USA, UK, and Austrailia!! Check us out!

Squad55.tk

Guest Firefighter18256

Requirements:

~ Hamachi

~ Ventrillo and Mic

~ Will to play

We use the LA MOD 2.0.2 with a custom map and a few custom scripts!! Come join us. We are welcoming all people from Canada, USA, UK, and Austrailia!! Check us out!

Squad55.tk

I have talked to him about this he knows now about the no advertising rule guys srry about this

Guest Francis

3) Advertisement

Any kind of commercial or non-commercial advertising as well as advertisements not related to the themes of this board are not allowed without a prior, written, dated authorization. Unauthorized advertisers will be punished and might be excluded from this community!

http://forum.emergen...s#Advertisement

Now take it down. We do not care, and we even encourage, about if you create clans on this board, but linking people from this one to yours is what is called advertising which isn't to be done here. You want a clan with members from here, create the clan here.

3) Advertisement

Any kind of commercial or non-commercial advertising as well as advertisements not related to the themes of this board are not allowed without a prior, written, dated authorization. Unauthorized advertisers will be punished and might be excluded from this community!

http://forum.emergen...s#Advertisement

Now take it down. We do not care, and we even encourage, about if you create clans on this board, but linking people from this one to yours is what is called advertising which isn't to be done here. You want a clan with members from here, create the clan here.

I think you need to go back to school, although i suspect you are still in school

Any kind of commercial or non-commercial advertising as well as advertisements not related to the themes of this board

I may be mistaken, but im pretty sure a clan for Emergency 4 relates to the theme of this board.

And FYI you attitude towards other members stinks, sort it our or ill keep reporting your posts.

Guest Francis

I think you need to go back to school, although i suspect you are still in school

I may be mistaken, but im pretty sure a clan for Emergency 4 relates to the theme of this board.

And FYI you attitude towards other members stinks, sort it our or ill keep reporting your posts.

Firstly, you will just bore the other moderators by reporting my posts. Tell me where in my post I was "stinky" as you say. If you don't handle what is called INTERNET, then get off of it. And secondly, it is STILL advertising.

Firstly, you will just bore the other moderators by reporting my posts. Tell me where in my post I was "stinky" as you say. If you don't handle what is called INTERNET, then get off of it. And secondly, it is STILL advertising.

Well being rude to other members and swearing in other posts, is against the forum rules, so yeah, ill bore the other moderators, they must have got the idea as you were removed from being a staff member.

As for the advertising, read what i posted, and what you quoted from the rules, if it relates to the themes of this board, it is allowed.

Again ill re quote it so you can see it better

advertisements not related to the themes of this board are not allowed

The theme of this broad is Emergency 4, and therefore Emergency 4 Clans relate the theme of this board.

However, ill wait for one of the actual staff members to clarify this.

Both of you, francis in particular, behave. One more person starts, I ban them immediately. Don't test me.

Neither of you are moderators, so please stop acting like it.

I as a staff member see 0 problem with a clan for Emergency 4. Most clans won't meet on this site, seeing as all their stuff would be a pest to fit into one topic. I fmemory serves correct, it's fine to have a clan here on the site, and it's fine to show that your clan has a site. IF I removed every single link that didn't link to this forum, but sitll had to do with emergency, then half the members would lose a lot of stuff. It's impossible to have a clan with custom articles and host it only from here. We encourage community, not discourage it.

Bottom line is having a clan for emergency 4 is fine. Where better to get members for that clan than an emergency 4 site you are a member of? This is not in any violation of any rules. Anyone who continues to argue about it, or bring it up in any way on this forum will be warned and suspended for a period of time yet to be decided.

Agreed.

And good luck with the clan!

Finally!! Myself and all those that have been harassed by Francis about advertising have been avenged lolol. Good luck Squad 55. The race is on ;)

There once was a question of if there was intelligent life out there, you have clearly proven there isnt... Enjoy the banhammer..... And no, we won't lock this topic if they wanna keep posting we will oblige with the banhammer=)

Guest Firefighter18256

Finally!! Myself and all those that have been harassed by Francis about advertising have been avenged lolol. Good luck Squad 55. The race is on ;)

This is a Squad55 Recruiting post make your own thread JER

I know that. I wasn't advertising. Try doing a little more searching before making accusations. I have my own thread

Since it really seems like no one can play nice. Next person to post in a way that even slightly makes me think like it's a mean-ish post, will receive a ban. Sound fair enough?

I've got my banhammer ready, and I'm just dying for someone to disobey so I get to use it. I don't mind threads, but play nice, or else I stop everyone's fun.

Also, don't forget, replying to this post, gets you the same fate as disobeying it ;)