jani.hiltunen

Lappeenranta City Mod (I)

Not at all interesting, quite to the contrary. Waht is the point in having atleast three Finnish mods? Why don't you combine your skills and do even one fully, instead of making plans of having golden streets, slapping solid white to the future map with "here be dragons" markings, never making anything ready.

I Agree with Sgt.Wulf. If we would combinate our skills, i mean we two(Hiltunen and me), we could make awesome, big finland  mod instead of many small mods.

Might be, but i have to reject the offer. I have decided to finish this one myself. And a little corrective to mod size. This one is not a small mod. At this point i have the city map ready (Large), about 80% of the stations and about 65% of the vehicles ready. Total count of emergency vehicles are: 40 ems vehicles, 48 police vehicles and 67 fire and rescue vehicles.

Everyone is free to look to the EN MODS section of this forum and check the list of mods. Everyone promises pretty much only reskins, some promise maps and some people might be talking about new features. But what is the common similarity in all of these? The fact that they won't ever, ever, be released. Like the ones before this, and after this will, this one won't ever see sunlight.

I mean no offence to anyone particular.

Everyone is free to look to the EN MODS section of this forum and check the list of mods. Everyone promises pretty much only reskins, some promise maps and some people might be talking about new features. But what is the common similarity in all of these? The fact that they won't ever, ever, be released. Like the ones before this, and after this will, this one won't ever see sunlight.

I mean no offence to anyone particular.

There have been only one finland mod what has been canceled, and the reason was that he was just too busy.

If you aret worried about finland mod, do one by yourself. D:

Jani Hiltunen, This is gonna be awesome mod! :)

Might be, but i have to reject the offer. I have decided to finish this one myself. And a little corrective to mod size. This one is not a small mod. At this point i have the city map ready (Large), about 80% of the stations and about 65% of the vehicles ready. Total count of emergency vehicles are: 40 ems vehicles, 48 police vehicles and 67 fire and rescue vehicles.

OMG that many vehicles!!! damn awesome!!:D and i bet the map is awesome too:D

OMG that many vehicles!!! damn awesome!!:D and i bet the map is awesome too:D

You base that on what? This is exactly the thing what is wrong in here. People just throw numbers and promises, and then everyone gongratulates, applauds and whatnot.

I can just make a new topic and claim to have 1:1 replica on the Emergency Services of Prince George's County. I will make a long list on vehicles "not done yet", boast about a big map with photorealism and talk about new features "that I need to someone to do for me" and voila, I have made a perfect replica of all the other "mods" in here.

Whats the point of making over than 60 vehicles? its just pointless, and stupid. Are you sure can EM4 even handle that much vehicles. and its impossible to make 'very huge' maps it think. Because em4 has map size restrictions you know .

Whats the point of making over than 60 vehicles? its just pointless, and stupid. Are you sure can EM4 even handle that much vehicles. and its impossible to make 'very huge' maps it think. Because em4 has map size restrictions you know .

If anyone does to much, the people throw stones.

If anyone don't do anything or less, the people throw stones too!

If he have created 60 or 6000 vehicles it is merit, that is because enjoys it!

People are never good with what they have.

I like making them. Maybe i am megalomanic :) I dont know can it handle it, but if it doesnt, ill just remove as much as needed.

By large map i simply ment, that i have just efficiently used all the space there is to use.

If anyone does to much, the people throw stones.

If anyone don't do anything or less, the people throw stones too!

If he have created 60 or 6000 vehicles it is merit, that is because enjoys it!

People are never good with what they have.

Dont say anything else. It seems that at this forum it is useless to keep up any posts.

I am starting to get tired for explaining all your doings all the time and all you try to do is something good, nice and free for everyone to use and enjoy.

Seems pointless here...

Jealous my a*s. Matte, mind your own business,i didnt mean that he shouldnt make that much vehicles or something like that i just ask THAT IS IT POSSIBLE TO MAKE THAT MUCH VEHICLES.You should Think before you post something like that.

ps. Anyone can make promises.

Aren't we slightly of-topic here! Stop fighting with each-other, and Jani, don't care about what they say. At least I support you and your mod! Take your time making the mod and no need to hurry. I'd rather wait a long time for a good mod instead of a not so good mod with just a few new models.

I think it's a great idea to make lots of models, especially when i'm from Finland I would like to see lot's of different units in this mod.

Oh, and Cultzibolzi, I just lost my respect for you and you also killed some of mine interest in that Turku-mod your working on. Geez what a rage.

Jealous my a*s. Matte, mind your own business,i didnt mean that he shouldnt make that much vehicles or something like that i just ask THAT IS IT POSSIBLE TO MAKE THAT MUCH VEHICLES.You should Think before you post something like that.

ps. Anyone can make promises.

Really? Is this a question "Whats the point of making over than 60 vehicles? its just pointless, and stupid."

It really looked like you took that bad, so forget what i typed..

OT, Looking very good Jani, i support this and the other finland mod to 100 percent.

/matte

what THEY say, Really, Seriously.

I Still dont have anything against him. Understand. i would more likely plat this mod instead of mine, like other finland guys likue you xanarb you wouldnt play my crappy mod, Maybe i just have to stop it or something, no-one seems to be interested about it anymore. ill stop it. im really tired to you there

Very good jani this is gonna be good if it gets released. :)

:1046276160_schildbacktotopic: Get back to topic! Or don't write anything in this one. Arguing about random stuff hasn't really anything to do with the mod (i know, i was of-topic too.)

@CultziBolzi well, no one said anything about your mod being crappy, but let's not argue more about this on this topic, please! And i would love almost any Finland mod, and i think that you know that. But no one of them has reached release, yet.

seems like I also went of-topic. Again. Sorry!